• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

New Gamemode Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klutch5

I think you guys should add the gamemode called "bake a cake" It is where you have 4 teams of any number (the more people the more fun it is) and there are 4 pedestals in the corners and they have the ingredients for a cake. They are not all open at once, after a while some will be available and some won't. when the teams have all the ingredients, it is a great fight to the middle where the crafting table is. If you don't know how to bake a cake, there are the crafting solutions in the walls. The teams all have died leather armor the same color as their team, a sharpness one or two stone sword and a power 1 infinity bow (you can add punch to it if you want) the floor is either lava or the void, when you die and you have an ingredient, you lose the ingredient to make it a challenge. I think it is a very fun mini game and I think it should be added!

Thanks for reading!

--klutch

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
It sounds like it suits a gamemode's minigame. i.e, arcade.

If it's a minigame - yes.
If it's a gamemode on its own - no.

klutch5

Yeah I was mentioning that video by BajanCanadian :p Maybe if you add it, make to where the enemy teams can't go into other teams chests.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Please refrain from uploading YouTube videos that include server IPs or names. We do not tolerate advertising one bit. Please take your warning into account since it seems like you advertised by mistake. If you do happen to advertise via YouTube again your account will be terminated :)

Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.