• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Nether in hub

Asplia

IGN: Moogly49
When did I first experience this bug: 10/26/2015
What's the bug and how do you repeat it: The bug is whenever I login to Hub2 My chat gets spammed with "Your not allowed to be here" and I cannot TP back to hub spawn, or any mini-game. I did this by using my TP bow and teleporting into the nether part of the hub.
Which server is this bug located: You can do it in all hubs, but I did it in Hub2
(If you could TP my player in hub2 back to the original spawn that would be nice too :p)
2015-10-27_12.27.35.png
2015-10-27_12.19.31.png

evoon

Trusted Member
I've also had this problem, one way to get rid of it is to go to another hub (/hub3). But I hope there will be an easier way for the problem to be solved c:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Contact a mod+ if you are experiencing this and they are on, and they can to you back.

So, you fell out of the world? Used your bow to go too far? How did this happen?

Asplia

I was facing the nether (Pic1) Then I fired a bow as far/high as I could then got glitch into a block.