• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My official goodbye <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
I would just like to take a moment to say I resigned from staff. Not for bad reasons, it has just become to much for me to keep up with. I love you all so much and my experience here has given me some of the most amazing memories that I will keep with me for the rest of my life. I would like to personally thank a few of my very close friends here. Thank you to imtotallychris for giving me staff last year. I'll never forget the friendship we had. Obviously if you look on the Survival Games leaderboard I spent a majority of my time there, destroying some of the greatest legends that HHG has ever seen. I also made friends with a lot of those legends, ElPollo, itut, kaios, bananas, and so many more. Leaving staff for the second time was actually really difficult to do considering the amazing staff members I got to work with, _Smokescreen_ , Cronus, Bach, Voidstruck, icycreamy128, and so many more. Throughout my experience both times being staff, I have to say I learned a lot from Zainos, one of the many things I learned was that running a server is hard, it takes up every bit of the free time you have, but it is so worth it to see how happy it makes everyone everyday. Happy HG was like a second home to me, but everyone has to leave home eventually. I will be back to visit, I promise. Until then, I love you all, and come visit me on Steam/Garrys Mod sometime <3 Same name ;)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I would just like to take a moment to say I resigned from staff. Not for bad reasons, it has just become to much for me to keep up with. I love you all so much and my experience here has given me some of the most amazing memories that I will keep with me for the rest of my life. I would like to personally thank a few of my very close friends here. Thank you to imtotallychris for giving me staff last year. I'll never forget the friendship we had. Obviously if you look on the Survival Games leaderboard I spent a majority of my time there, destroying some of the greatest legends that HHG has ever seen. I also made friends with a lot of those legends, ElPollo, itut, kaios, bananas, and so many more. Leaving staff for the second time was actually really difficult to do considering the amazing staff members I got to work with, _Smokescreen_ , Cronus, Bach, Voidstruck, icycreamy128, and so many more. Throughout my experience both times being staff, I have to say I learned a lot from Zainos, one of the many things I learned was that running a server is hard, it takes up every bit of the free time you have, but it is so worth it to see how happy it makes everyone everyday. Happy HG was like a second home to me, but everyone has to leave home eventually. I will be back to visit, I promise. Until then, I love you all, and come visit me on Steam/Garrys Mod sometime <3 Same name ;)
Bye mommy have a good time while you away!!

ImTea

Retired Staff
Wow... bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.