• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My HHG Story <3

So 1 year ago, I joined Happy Hunger Games. It was such a small server!! Now it has 400 people on it a day!! I first found out about HHG when I was watching a Gamer Chad video on it. I found out the IP and couldn't stop playing!!! Then I showed my best friend, NutellaMacaroon, HHG!! Then I stopped going on for a while and moved to other servers... Ally (NutellaMacaroon) made me go on it, and I gained my love for HHG again. I went from member to peacekeeper, to now Mockingjay. I love my bro and my friends on HHG and I will never forget this server again.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
So 1 year ago, I joined Happy Hunger Games. It was such a small server!! Now it has 400 people on it a day!! I first found out about HHG when I was watching a Gamer Chad video on it. I found out the IP and couldn't stop playing!!! Then I showed my best friend, NutellaMacaroon, HHG!! Then I stopped going on for a while and moved to other servers... Ally (NutellaMacaroon) made me go on it, and I gained my love for HHG again. I went from member to peacekeeper, to now Mockingjay. I love my bro and my friends on HHG and I will never forget this server again.
Love ya too sis.