• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Cp is glitched in dreams parkour

XenonWraith

So I was playing parkour and I finally got to a point in dreams that I have been trying to forever, and whenever I click the sign I spawn falling down into the void... Help on this problem would be nice, otherwise I would have to restart from the beginning

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If you clicked the checkpoint midair, or while on the edge of a block, thats where it will tp you when you teleport to it. I reccomend pming a staff member if one is on the server. (/staff is really useful)

XenonWraith

Yes that is what I did, I tried contacting staff and a helper told me I should post something on the forums, I will try contacting them again

XenonWraith

I have asked an Admin and he basically said that it's my problem and that he can't help me without proof. Which I can supply, but now he is ignoring all my messages to him.

XenonWraith

Okay, I was just asking questions about applying for helper, but there is a chance he never got the message, since he changed games at the time I sent them. Thank you for the help, I have uploaded a bug report to fix this problem.