• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global More Staff

Darkstage

Hello my fellow people of Happy-hg. My IGN (in game name) is Divine_gods.

I come here today because I am getting very annoyed how there are hacker coming on this server and there is no staff to be found/helper. I have caught numerous of hacker in the sg server, and once i do /staff there is no staff to be online. As this server continues to you must get more helper/Mods for ever game mode you have.

You say you are working on faction? Well there will be tons of hackers on the servers. Do I have to record each time to prove there is a hacker? Please get on this fast because I know there are about only 10 real good staff on here

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Hello my fellow people of Happy-hg. My IGN (in game name) is Divine_gods.

I come here today because I am getting very annoyed how there are hacker coming on this server and there is no staff to be found/helper. I have caught numerous of hacker in the sg server, and once i do /staff there is no staff to be online. As this server continues to you must get more helper/Mods for ever game mode you have.

You say you are working on faction? Well there will be tons of hackers on the servers. Do I have to record each time to prove there is a hacker? Please get on this fast because I know there are about only 10 real good staff on here
Builders are working on factions, not staff; Ther staff have lives other than minecraft and they are not paid. They cant be on 24/7. Also, there is not a lot of spread of staff throughout time zones, so there will be times when no staff are on. Just record them and make a post here at forums.

brandon2002

You cannot expect them to be on at full time. Minecraft is a hobby for everyone, and real life is absolute priority.
The staff application is open every time, this shows that the staff team needs to expand. My best bet right now is time, you will have to wait until some good players represent themselves as worthy for staff on the server.
Due to different timezones, it is difficult to see a staff body online every time, this is why the reporting system was added.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Builders are working on factions, not staff; Ther staff have lives other than minecraft and they are not paid. They cant be on 24/7. Also, there is not a lot of spread of staff throughout time zones, so there will be times when no staff are on. Just record them and make a post here at forums.
He doesn't mean that staff is working on the factions server, he means that once it's up there will be even more hackers on factions and therefore you will need more staff to moderate. And it's not that easy to record all the time, because there is a lot of hackers and I can't be bothered to record everytime i go on the server, that is not my job lol.
You cannot expect them to be on at full time. Minecraft is a hobby for everyone, and real life is absolute priority.
The staff application is open every time, this shows that the staff team needs to expand. My best bet right now is time, you will have to wait until some good players represent themselves as worthy for staff on the server.
Due to different timezones, it is difficult to see a staff body online every time, this is why the reporting system was added.
I agree with this