• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Mockingjay possible upgrades

I think you should give mockingjay's the ability to return where they last died on parkour! I just think It would be useful and fun.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think this would basically undermine the whole checkpoint system altogether. If you die on parkour on a hard jump, then you have to work to get back to it, especially on parkours like D6 whoch are very hard and long. It makes parkour a challenge

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I don't like it, we already have a system to go to a checkpoint, so why go back to the jump you died on? Really? I would probably never use it if it was added (probably not). It would make parkour for MJS really boring, too.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I basically agree with everyone here that not only would it take the fun away but with parkour you have to practice to get good, I personally got good at parkour by doing fast-paced parkour where you cannot really stop (and I also used to rage a little bit back then but now I don't rage at all at parkour ;)). Remember Mockingjays, as said above, also do get a huge perk with being able to just teleport to the last checkpoint and complete it.

NoHaxJustJambo

How to beat parkour

Step 1 - Try Parkour
Step 2 - Get good at the parkour
Step 3 - Get to last jump
Step 4 - Fail on last jump
Step 5 - Rage

I like that idea xD