• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Minecraft is dead

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I turn on my computer, click "Start Minecraft" click "Play" then I double click a server and I join it. Then I use manly wasd keys to move around and my mouse to turn my character, mine, and place blocks. Do I need to go into more detail? Because I can go into the Biology behind it as well. :p

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
I turn on my computer, click "Start Minecraft" click "Play" then I double click a server and I join it. Then I use manly wasd keys to move around and my mouse to turn my character, mine, and place blocks. Do I need to go into more detail? Because I can go into the Biology behind it as well. :p
Please go into the biology

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
So we have these amazing things called genes that form who we are and what we are like. The are the instruction books for everything we do and how we look. Through the complex instructions we then form emotions which makes us feel like doing a specific thing. and over time depending on brain activity we can get more or less addicted to something. For many of us we get more addicted to Minecraft and for many less addicted by pathways that get strengthened and destroyed in our brains. Once we have these emotions or feelings that tell us that we want to play Minecraft then our neutrons in our brains fire off in certain patterns. That then sends signals to our muscles which tells them to contract or release. Which then pulls on our bones which makes our arms, legs, hands, fingers and everything in our bodies move. With the emotions, firing of neurons, and contraction and release of muscles we then move over to our computer and press the power button. Our computer starts up with many electrical signals going from various parts of the computer to another. We then access the storage of our brain and remember our password which we then type in. After this has been done the computer allows us access to the files and programs stored on it. We then click on the search bar in our computer and move our fingers in a certain pattern to type in "Minecraft". Our muscles then contract and release in certain ways to move our mouse over the program icon and then click on it to start it up. Once it has done loading we then click "play" which then starts another series of processes on our computer. After this has done loading we then make a critical decision to either click "singeplayer" or "multiplayer". Many of us click both. After we have chosen we either click on the server or the world of our choosing. After this has been done we enter the game. There is many different gamemodes or things to do which our brain decides which one it is most interested in. To do these things we move our fingers to press the wasd keys to move our character. We also move our other hand to move our mouse which rotates our character and use the two mouse buttons to either mine or place blocks. Through combining these simple things we can create complex games and entertain our brains.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
So we have these amazing things called genes that form who we are and what we are like. The are the instruction books for everything we do and how we look. Through the complex instructions we then form emotions which makes us feel like doing a specific thing. and over time depending on brain activity we can get more or less addicted to something. For many of us we get more addicted to Minecraft and for many less addicted by pathways that get strengthened and destroyed in our brains. Once we have these emotions or feelings that tell us that we want to play Minecraft then our neutrons in our brains fire off in certain patterns. That then sends signals to our muscles which tells them to contract or release. Which then pulls on our bones which makes our arms, legs, hands, fingers and everything in our bodies move. With the emotions, firing of neurons, and contraction and release of muscles we then move over to our computer and press the power button. Our computer starts up with many electrical signals going from various parts of the computer to another. We then access the storage of our brain and remember our password which we then type in. After this has been done the computer allows us access to the files and programs stored on it. We then click on the search bar in our computer and move our fingers in a certain pattern to type in "Minecraft". Our muscles then contract and release in certain ways to move our mouse over the program icon and then click on it to start it up. Once it has done loading we then click "play" which then starts another series of processes on our computer. After this has done loading we then make a critical decision to either click "singeplayer" or "multiplayer". Many of us click both. After we have chosen we either click on the server or the world of our choosing. After this has been done we enter the game. There is many different gamemodes or things to do which our brain decides which one it is most interested in. To do these things we move our fingers to press the wasd keys to move our character. We also move our other hand to move our mouse which rotates our character and use the two mouse buttons to either mine or place blocks. Through combining these simple things we can create complex games and entertain our brains.
Seriously... o_O How long did it take you to write that

Zelistra

Trusted Member
There's one game that never dies:

Homework.

IT'S FUN YOU PEOPLE SHOULD PLAY IT

Ok I'm gonna get a lot of hate on that but think of homework as a game, it's actually fun when you find out all the rules and stuff.. (it takes time ik) Since it's something you have to do, why not make it FUN :p

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
There's one game that never dies:

Homework.

IT'S FUN YOU PEOPLE SHOULD PLAY IT

Ok I'm gonna get a lot of hate on that but think of homework as a game, it's actually fun when you find out all the rules and stuff.. (it takes time ik) Since it's something you have to do, why not make it FUN :p
FUN FUN! How is it fun