• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

mc g0t 2spook4me

Omnisent

Trusted Member
MC has gotten REALLY old for me, and I decided this would be my goodbye :)
I want to tell everyone that has been a friend of mine goodbye, and if I leave you out you can tell me below.
Here is a thanks to all these people:
AK_Aurora : For being a good friend, and one of my first
MistTheSnitch : For being a good friend, and one of my first (sorry for the cancer spook xD)
SAFollis : Being a gr8 friend and DO NOTE: I will be playing pirrtl 2 with you <3
Zainos : Thank you SO much for all of the gr8 things you've made for my enjoyment, but it's gotten a bit old for me. Thank you so much <3
_Bach_ : For being a great leader for me, and helping me when I needed it.
WR3KED : For teaming with the ol' God spammer xD
imtotallychris : For being a gr8 admin. I remember when you were just a Jr. Mod... good days, I will admit. I just wish it could all come back :)
Thank you guys for reading this, and I really want to say goodbye this time. It's really it now, there is no "oh, I guess I'll stay ;P". So, goodbye.
Thanks!
~Omnisent

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I want to tell everyone that has been a friend of mine goodbye, and if I leave you out you can tell me below.
MC_ProYT : For being a good friend, and one of my first
MC_ProYT : For being a good friend, and one of my first (sorry for the cancer spook xD)
MC_ProYT : Being a gr8 friend and DO NOTE: I will be playing pirrtl 2 with you <3
MC_ProYT : Thank you SO much for all of the gr8 things you've made for my enjoyment, but it's gotten a bit old for me. Thank you so much <3
MC_ProYT : For being a great leader for me, and helping me when I needed it.
MC_ProYTT : For teaming with the ol' God spammer xD
MC_ProYT : For being a gr8 admin. I remember when you were just a Jr. Mod... good days, I will admit. I just wish it could all come back :)
Thank you guys for reading this, and I really want to say goodbye this time. It's really it now, there is no "oh, I guess I'll stay ;P". So, goodbye.
Thanks!
~MountainDew
i just edited this a lil...

btw, i thought u would say and MC_ProYT, for being the most annoyingest person alive! i would feel SOOOO honored! <3
But m8, goodbye! I also remember when christhelink was a jr. mod, OOOOOHHHHH the DAAAAAAAAYYYYYZZZZZ!!!! dud, ill miss u complaining that i made u leave the server 4 a month cuz i spammed kits in pvp even tho i hate pvp and i dont even remember u at all, but m8, have fun in ur new life. i wish u the best of luck. i am serious because this is the first time in my life when i put periods in my sentences. dud, ill miss ye!

-Pro

Omnisent

Trusted Member
i just edited this a lil...

btw, i thought u would say and MC_ProYT, for being the most beautyful person alive! i would feel SOOOO honored! <3
But m8, goodbye! I also remember when christhelink was a jr. mod, OOOOOHHHHH the DAAAAAAAAYYYYYZZZZZ!!!! dud, ill miss u eating my carrots so i made u leave the server 4 a month cuz i spammed kits in pvp even tho i am bad at pvp and i dont even hate u at all, but m8, have fun in ur new life. (jk u dont hav on :rolleyes:) i wish u the best of luck. i am serious because this is the first time in my life when i put periods in my sentences. dud, ill miss ye!

-RarePepe

Nootch

Trusted Member
I remember playing with you on pvp a longggggg time ago. I have quit mc too, not just because it got bored but also for my future.
Goodbye and I wish you luck in life! :)

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
I'll miss you a ton, and that whole cancer joke did drive me insane, but you're forgiven. You were one of my first friends on MC as well, and I hope you have a great future! :D

AlaskanSkies

AK_Aurora : For being a good friend, and one of my first
MistTheSnitch : For being a good friend, and one of my first (sorry for the cancer spook xD)
SAFollis : Being a gr8 friend and DO NOTE: I will be playing pirrtl 2 with you <3
Zainos : Thank you SO much for all of the gr8 things you've made for my enjoyment, but it's gotten a bit old for me. Thank you so much <3
_Bach_ : For being a great leader for me, and helping me when I needed it.
WR3KED : For teaming with the ol' God spammer xD
imtotallychris : For being a gr8 admin. I remember when you were just a Jr. Mod... good days, I will admit. I just wish it could all come back :)
Thanks!
~Omnisent
Haha. No.
Not happening.
You're staying.

;-;