• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Make it fair for defaults!

MineJam

Retired Staff
Sounds cool but in reality unrealistic. I hate when people ask for it to be fair for defaults. It is more than fair. You can get any rank you want just from voting, literally taking 5 minutes out of your day and voting can get you any rank on the server. And with voting gets you tokens, which you can do a lot with. One thing I would suggest is (And this may already be done) as new parkours get released,, make the oldest ranked parkour available to defaults. That is with every rank. Meaning if a new parkour came out for mockingjays only, take the oldest mockingjay rank needed parkour and make it available to the next rank. And so on so forth. So that when defaults win every parkour, they will eventually get a new one that used to be available to members+ only. Anyways I can't see what you said happening due to, there would be no more reason to buy a rank for parkour if you could play any parkour for a week straight, every week. I agree with Smoke (any parkour meaning the one chosen for that week.)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I don't know why you complain having in mind that, apart of all the valid arguments said by the people above, you need to consider the fact that we keep adding parkours available for everyone everytime! It's been less than a month that 4 new parkours have been added for defaults! If you don't want to vote or donate for VIP, then be patient at least because we are constantly adding new parkours everytime!

PSA: We have actually 24 default parkours and 16 ranked parkours. When parkour server started we only had 8 parkours in total!

XenonWraith

I had a parkour going (which I seriously need to complete cause it's gonna be awesome called The parkour league, heh) where you would be able to access it once you have completed every default parkour. Should I continue making that? It's like a 1/5 done xD
Sounds Fun Smokey, I need something more to do on parkour... Then again, I still have to complete D6 (Harder than D8 and Calendar combined) and D7 (Haven't even tried on it yet)