• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

mad about Skywars :/

So i been playing skywars for a couple of years now and not two long ago they changed it to make bigger maps and a new lobby which i mean the lobby is okay and all but i mean the old skywars was way better cuz if you think about it the bigger maps if you dont have a lot of people on skywars then you cant even play cuz you need a lot of players in skywars to make it start and if we had the old skywars back then we wont need to wait for more people yet they have changed it so we dont have those ones anymore and the new op kits and all the other ones like couldn't you guys at least keep something good about skywars i mean you ruined the point of skywars we dont even need to make anything anymore what happened to the old skywars it was great and then you changed it which makes no sense like it was still going and people were still playing it and now there are more players yes thats true but now there are more hackers on the server and the staff is never on skywars and we have to do all the work to get the hackers but thats not even our job its the staff they should come on once and a while to check but they dont so with the game like some things are great about it like spec mode and some on the new maps but they are way to big and they took out some of the old skywars maps and put new ones in yet they kept a other skywars maps some of those maps were great but they didn't keep them and then put new ones in to just be way to big like the spawn in skywars if you think about it why do we need such a big spawn not we use half of the skywars spawn most people dont even see it cuz we are always where the portal is and we dont see it so why need a big spawn when most of us dont use it couldnt you make a smaller spawn just like the skywars maps

So i been playing skywars for a couple of years now and not two long ago they changed it to make bigger maps and a new lobby which i mean the lobby is okay and all but i mean the old skywars was way better cuz if you think about it the bigger maps if you dont have a lot of people on skywars then you cant even play cuz you need a lot of players in skywars to make it start and if we had the old skywars back then we wont need to wait for more people yet they have changed it so we dont have those ones anymore and the new op kits and all the other ones like couldn't you guys at least keep something good about skywars i mean you ruined the point of skywars we dont even need to make anything anymore what happened to the old skywars it was great and then you changed it which makes no sense like it was still going and people were still playing it and now there are more players yes thats true but now there are more hackers on the server and the staff is never on skywars and we have to do all the work to get the hackers but thats not even our job its the staff they should come on once and a while to check but they dont so with the game like some things are great about it like spec mode and some on the new maps but they are way to big and they took out some of the old skywars maps and put new ones in yet they kept a other skywars maps some of those maps were great but they didn't keep them and then put new ones in to just be way to big like the spawn in skywars if you think about it why do we need such a big spawn not we use half of the skywars spawn most people dont even see it cuz we are always where the portal is and we dont see it so why need a big spawn when most of us dont use it couldnt you make a smaller spawn just like the skywars maps
I agree killer the old skywars was a lot better than this and some maps are just to big and people don't even use the outside of the castle in spawn.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The spawn is quite large, but there are players who do explore it. Who cares if its big like that? If you don't want to explore it, then don't. Its pretty easy to just stay in the castle if you want.

Having many players in a game is not a bad thing in my opinion. It makes it more of a challenge to win, and it takes more skill. Most maps don't require a large amount of people to join, usually its only three or four people. I have never not been able to start a game.

I will agree that some of the maps are a bit spread out. If you want those maps fixed, it would be helpful if you made a suggestion thread saying which map you would like fixed, and what is wrong with it (too spread out, not enough chests, etc).

I agree, there arent a lot of staff on, but it is really easy to report hackers. I think its sad that with 8 staff and 200 players, EL3CTR1CST0RM says the staff still punish more players that arent reported than tere are reports. If you really wanted to help the server, you would make reports rather than complain about there being a lot of hackers and only a few staff.

To adress some of the issues you only breifly talked about. Yes, there are some powerful kits. But to use them often takes a lot of coins. Also, having a kit doesnt guarantee a win, or even a kill. As for removing some of the good maps, I believe only pixelart ones were removed, although I could be wrong. All of the other old 4-player maps were simply updated to the larger amount of players. If there is a certain map you really loved and know is missing, I would make a suggestion thread about bringing it back.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I couldn't even read all of this in my mind because there was no full stops.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
The spawn is whatever, if you don't wanna explore then don't explore. I partially agree with the maps though, not the amount of players. But rather with the size between the spawn islands and the middle one.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The spawn is whatever, if you don't wanna explore then don't explore. I partially agree with the maps though, not the amount of players. But rather with the size between the spawn islands and the middle one.
As I said in my reply, if you feel that a certain map should be changed or fixed, make a suggestion thread. I personally dont think it takes a long time to move the islands, so if you want it changed we just need to know about it. The only way to know what you want changed is a suggestion thread