• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Lost my creative plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pindr

I was working on one of my 20 plots and my username is XV_Kira_VX and then i left it, and then when i came back it was all gone, it had been deleted. Please help

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
In order to avoid overflow of inactive/abandoned plots, our system deletes all plots that haven't been touched for a period of 2 months. I'm sorry but if that was your case, there's no way to bring them back :(

Zelistra

Trusted Member
In order to avoid overflow of inactive/abandoned plots, our system deletes all plots that haven't been touched for a period of 2 months. I'm sorry but if that was your case, there's no way to bring them back :(
So if I don't touch any of my plots for 2 months the system deletes everything?

Pindr

Well i had just crated that plot and i had built on it then i went to a different plot and when i cam back not even 2 mins it was gone. So it wasnt because i hadnt touched it in 2 months. :(

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Well i had just crated that plot and i had built on it then i went to a different plot and when i cam back not even 2 mins it was gone. So it wasnt because i hadnt touched it in 2 months. :(
Do /p h # (While # being the number of your plot), in order to warp to other plots. Example: /p h 1, /p h 2, /p h 3, etc.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Okay good lol. And why does this happen? Because I personally don't like it.. If something happens to my computer or something I'll loose my plots :eek: :(
Don't worry buddy, plots are almost never cleared as the inactivity requirement is too big :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Don't worry buddy, plots are almost never cleared as the inactivity requirement is too big :)
Oh, but I'm not doing anything with my plot 2 until my friend comes back to HHG... And I forget to touch it, I'll make sure to do something with it within every 2 months lol thanks a lot I never knew that!

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I have but the builds are still not on my plot...
Have you recently added/trusted someone to your plot(s)? Maybe you got griefed, unfortunately. Anyway, this bug is invalid so there's nothing else I can do for you.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.