• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Lost Fantasy MAP PREVIEW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This has been primarily a personal project I have been working to build off and on since April of this year. I have probably spent several hundred hours building so far, and still have plenty more I want to add to the map! It's been a blast and I'm really enjoying the style and have learned a lot building this! :D

Special thanks to Trenly, MeltWood, Lowvex, Mayonaizze and marshmell0 for their various contributions :)

So, here's a quick screenshot just to give you a sneak peak ;)

Lost Fantasy- Steampunk Themed Survival Games map!

8ab6610c2cd77fee15df2351a09d5ba1.png

Zelistra

Trusted Member
This has been primarily a personal project I have been working to build off and on since April of this year. I have probably spent several hundred hours building so far, and still have plenty more I want to add to the map! It's been a blast and I'm really enjoying the style and have learned a lot building this! :D

Special thanks to Trenly, MeltWood, Lowvex, Mayonaizze and marshmell0 for their various contributions :)

Looks so cool!!

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member

hype hype

Status
Not open for further replies.