• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit Graverobber

Psychiq

I'm going to try to sell this idea as a guarantee, but you can be sure I'll still pester you with more ideas. -Psychiq

Kit Graverobber: You've crossed holy ground driven by the greed and desire for the dead and their loot. For that, you've been punished. But if irony states you're going to the grave early, you won't leave without taking a few... I'd say.... thousand? Harness the curses you've learned, and raise the dead in order to take forbidden treasures one last time. After all, you've put them in the ground and you've taken them out. You deserve the gilded coffin.

Main Weapon: Stone Shovel
-Sharpness level between 4-7 (Whatever works)
-Knockback (You're gonna need it)

Sub Weapon: Book and Quill (Renamed "Necronomicon")
-Yes, I get right clicking it will open and close it. It's for effect, and so that slows people down. You get to write a friggin' diary. How cool is that? Lenny faces! The third letter of the alphabet and a few numerical operations and you'll most likely be banned for inappropriate behavior, but yeah! Books!
-This will summon a Zombie that will attack enemies/follow the player around.
*Summoned Zombie will be given a sharpness 3 Iron Sword.
*Summoned Zombie will be given resistance 2.
*Summon Zombie will have assorted armor depending on what you feel makes it worth an effect.
*Summoned Zombie will have a much cooler name than "Summoned Zombie." Something pretentious like "Unifnished Business."
-This will summon a Skeleton that will shoot enemies from afar and usually stick close to the player.
*The Skeleton will carry a bow enchanted with power 3.
*This Skeleton will be given resistance 255. This gives it invulnerability.
*This Skeleton will also be renamed something cliche such as "Vengeful Ghoul" or "Bag of Bones." Again, the theme can range from pun-filled names, or some sort of reference to their state of being that can somewhat be linked to a name that sounds like some tryhard kid on Minecraft with a Kaneki skin. Because you know, they've got pretentious names that sounded cooler in our heads rather than on a player. I'm ranting, aren't I?
-Using the Necronomicon will give you weakness. As part of the "I'm cursed" theme. Level of effect will depend on what you feel works.
-This ability can either last for 30 seconds and have a cool-down for 60 seconds, or can stay in effect while you are alive. Upon the player who summoned the entity's death, said entities will de-spawn promptly. I couldn't decide, but I figured the first one works for a kit that I specifically designed to be targeted for the "lower earning" players. I want this to be available, not exclusive for those "I voted" and "my dad owns a visa"
region of players. So price can be discussed and what I'm trying to push can be disregarded. I just hope my message gets out there.

[Armor] **Dyed #CFB460 (A tan and crude color. Like tinted sand, if you can imagine what that looks like.)
Keep in mind, I've thought about this kit already being stand-offish and would implement a rather advanced style of combat. I think the armor should be total trash, therefore we can keep the kit relatively cheap, and this could interest non-donators and those who don't care for Op kits like Black Mamba. What I'm saying is: saving up for the cool stuff sucks.

Helmet: Leather Cap (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Chest Plate: Leather Tunic (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Leggings: Leather Leggings (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Boots: Leather Boots (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Permanent Effects:
-Resistance 1 (What's it gonna do? Save you a soup?)

I have a few final thoughts. I seriously want to push more "unique" kits for the lower pricing of the kit list. I've seen a few, and it was surely wasted in using a grand to buy kits that were "lacking" so to speak in what they should have made up for in their super sweet abilities. Which were also a let down because, buying Zen, I thought that yeah, just for 60 seconds as a cool-down works, nothing Op. It's functional, right? Yeah, it was literally Warrior. With powers. Sucky powers. If the kit was cheaper, or if the kit was cheaper and had weaker armor. I, for whatever reason, would have been happier. It was pretty lame using it, no offense. I just think you work too hard for something the kit PvP server should promise all it's players. Look, it's absolute hell to get kills already with iiCrunch and the super-dooper-action-hero-justice-friends and their totally radical boy band cleaning up all your kills and targeting you to the ends of earth. Maybe that's just me. Excluding personal matters, it's still just a little tougher to earn kills on a SOUP server. And you get 1 coin per kill. Whatever works I guess. And I guess you should be rewarded for hard work. But I worked hard to get 400 coins in a day. I could buy Climber, and that's a cool kit, but it's nothing more than running away from a jam which you dug yourself in by not choosing Warrior. Some new kids can't even get to ten coins. They call everyone a bunch of hackers and brag about their rank on Mineplex. It's hard work to get an entire grand, and I'm just saying that's a lot of hard work. I think I was under-compensated when I bought viper, and the effect was like a 1 out of every twenty-five hits on the poison. It's not a bad kit design, I just think it's incredibly overpriced, especially when the kits you handed out for free work better when you just learn to clean up (and on the lowkey: usin' some of that d4nk bow aimbot for archer.) So this is the one kit that I want to end up in the hands of the new people that join the server and they already set an easy goal to work for. If they know the score, and what you get per kill, they'll go for something I'll know they'll love. I'm not asking for anything ridiculous here. I feel everyone can easily obtain 500 coins within a week, and from that can buy a kit that rewards a week's worth of loyalty. I'm really sorry to have wasted your time if you do not like this idea one bit, but this is kind of how it is. If you were lucky, and landed Shadow or Black Mamba when you got to Corporal, good for you. But that exact same loyalty of ranking up to Corporal compensated someone else a kit like... Cactus. It's not.... the worst. It's certainly a funky idea, just for it's price and for what other people got by chance kinda makes you want to pour some non-named brand of bleach into your apple juice. So if I haven't made my point yet, I get you reward the most loyal of players with all kinds of perks from voting, and those awesome kits you land when you rank up. But for people like me, who grind and grind, and have trouble keeping their salty tryhard business to themselves and only earn so much just to buy kits that didn't feel like anything just isn't a good feeling. I've said "I" in this passage like four-thousand times haven't I? The point PSYCHIQ is trying to make and is still wondering if he got the message out there yet is: We want kits for their worth. If a kit costs a grand of coins, and is described to be a kit that teleports the user everywhere, then you'd better make sure that the kit doesn't feel like Warrior one bit. I don't like to make demands, especially at my place as a newcomer and a lesser being to the server's attention, but if even one person agrees or at least sees where I'm coming from, then I'm satisfied. That is why this kit must be available to people who do it for the cool stuff, not the Op and overused section of the kits. Again, no disrespect to your current kits. Most, if not all of them function fine, but their pricing is a little ridiculous. Here I go again. Well, I'll go now, but I do hope I got to someone.

iiDoozie

I'm going to try to sell this idea as a guarantee, but you can be sure I'll still pester you with more ideas. -Psychiq

Kit Graverobber: You've crossed holy ground driven by the greed and desire for the dead and their loot. For that, you've been punished. But if irony states you're going to the grave early, you won't leave without taking a few... I'd say.... thousand? Harness the curses you've learned, and raise the dead in order to take forbidden treasures one last time. After all, you've put them in the ground and you've taken them out. You deserve the gilded coffin.

Main Weapon: Stone Shovel
-Sharpness level between 4-7 (Whatever works)
-Knockback (You're gonna need it)

Sub Weapon: Book and Quill (Renamed "Necronomicon")
-Yes, I get right clicking it will open and close it. It's for effect, and so that slows people down. You get to write a friggin' diary. How cool is that? Lenny faces! The third letter of the alphabet and a few numerical operations and you'll most likely be banned for inappropriate behavior, but yeah! Books!
-This will summon a Zombie that will attack enemies/follow the player around.
*Summoned Zombie will be given a sharpness 3 Iron Sword.
*Summoned Zombie will be given resistance 2.
*Summon Zombie will have assorted armor depending on what you feel makes it worth an effect.
*Summoned Zombie will have a much cooler name than "Summoned Zombie." Something pretentious like "Unifnished Business."
-This will summon a Skeleton that will shoot enemies from afar and usually stick close to the player.
*The Skeleton will carry a bow enchanted with power 3.
*This Skeleton will be given resistance 255. This gives it invulnerability.
*This Skeleton will also be renamed something cliche such as "Vengeful Ghoul" or "Bag of Bones." Again, the theme can range from pun-filled names, or some sort of reference to their state of being that can somewhat be linked to a name that sounds like some tryhard kid on Minecraft with a Kaneki skin. Because you know, they've got pretentious names that sounded cooler in our heads rather than on a player. I'm ranting, aren't I?
-Using the Necronomicon will give you weakness. As part of the "I'm cursed" theme. Level of effect will depend on what you feel works.
-This ability can either last for 30 seconds and have a cool-down for 60 seconds, or can stay in effect while you are alive. Upon the player who summoned the entity's death, said entities will de-spawn promptly. I couldn't decide, but I figured the first one works for a kit that I specifically designed to be targeted for the "lower earning" players. I want this to be available, not exclusive for those "I voted" and "my dad owns a visa"
region of players. So price can be discussed and what I'm trying to push can be disregarded. I just hope my message gets out there.

[Armor] **Dyed #CFB460 (A tan and crude color. Like tinted sand, if you can imagine what that looks like.)
Keep in mind, I've thought about this kit already being stand-offish and would implement a rather advanced style of combat. I think the armor should be total trash, therefore we can keep the kit relatively cheap, and this could interest non-donators and those who don't care for Op kits like Black Mamba. What I'm saying is: saving up for the cool stuff sucks.

Helmet: Leather Cap (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Chest Plate: Leather Tunic (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Leggings: Leather Leggings (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Boots: Leather Boots (**Dyed)
-No enchantments

Permanent Effects:
-Resistance 1 (What's it gonna do? Save you a soup?)

I have a few final thoughts. I seriously want to push more "unique" kits for the lower pricing of the kit list. I've seen a few, and it was surely wasted in using a grand to buy kits that were "lacking" so to speak in what they should have made up for in their super sweet abilities. Which were also a let down because, buying Zen, I thought that yeah, just for 60 seconds as a cool-down works, nothing Op. It's functional, right? Yeah, it was literally Warrior. With powers. Sucky powers. If the kit was cheaper, or if the kit was cheaper and had weaker armor. I, for whatever reason, would have been happier. It was pretty lame using it, no offense. I just think you work too hard for something the kit PvP server should promise all it's players. Look, it's absolute hell to get kills already with iiCrunch and the super-dooper-action-hero-justice-friends and their totally radical boy band cleaning up all your kills and targeting you to the ends of earth. Maybe that's just me. Excluding personal matters, it's still just a little tougher to earn kills on a SOUP server. And you get 1 coin per kill. Whatever works I guess. And I guess you should be rewarded for hard work. But I worked hard to get 400 coins in a day. I could buy Climber, and that's a cool kit, but it's nothing more than running away from a jam which you dug yourself in by not choosing Warrior. Some new kids can't even get to ten coins. They call everyone a bunch of hackers and brag about their rank on Mineplex. It's hard work to get an entire grand, and I'm just saying that's a lot of hard work. I think I was under-compensated when I bought viper, and the effect was like a 1 out of every twenty-five hits on the poison. It's not a bad kit design, I just think it's incredibly overpriced, especially when the kits you handed out for free work better when you just learn to clean up (and on the lowkey: usin' some of that d4nk bow aimbot for archer.) So this is the one kit that I want to end up in the hands of the new people that join the server and they already set an easy goal to work for. If they know the score, and what you get per kill, they'll go for something I'll know they'll love. I'm not asking for anything ridiculous here. I feel everyone can easily obtain 500 coins within a week, and from that can buy a kit that rewards a week's worth of loyalty. I'm really sorry to have wasted your time if you do not like this idea one bit, but this is kind of how it is. If you were lucky, and landed Shadow or Black Mamba when you got to Corporal, good for you. But that exact same loyalty of ranking up to Corporal compensated someone else a kit like... Cactus. It's not.... the worst. It's certainly a funky idea, just for it's price and for what other people got by chance kinda makes you want to pour some non-named brand of bleach into your apple juice. So if I haven't made my point yet, I get you reward the most loyal of players with all kinds of perks from voting, and those awesome kits you land when you rank up. But for people like me, who grind and grind, and have trouble keeping their salty tryhard business to themselves and only earn so much just to buy kits that didn't feel like anything just isn't a good feeling. I've said "I" in this passage like four-thousand times haven't I? The point PSYCHIQ is trying to make and is still wondering if he got the message out there yet is: We want kits for their worth. If a kit costs a grand of coins, and is described to be a kit that teleports the user everywhere, then you'd better make sure that the kit doesn't feel like Warrior one bit. I don't like to make demands, especially at my place as a newcomer and a lesser being to the server's attention, but if even one person agrees or at least sees where I'm coming from, then I'm satisfied. That is why this kit must be available to people who do it for the cool stuff, not the Op and overused section of the kits. Again, no disrespect to your current kits. Most, if not all of them function fine, but their pricing is a little ridiculous. Here I go again. Well, I'll go now, but I do hope I got to someone.
I like it a lot. Well, I like the thought. But if you try to imagine how annoying it would be in game, that's where you lose me. Other than that, I like how you keep coming up with ideas!