• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Joining Build Team

Ian1547

I sent my application on August 14 and earlier today I got a friend request from someone and I don't know if that person is involved with the build team. Their status was invisible. Could someone please tell me who I should expect a Skype request from? Thank you.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I sent my application on August 14 and earlier today I got a friend request from someone and I don't know if that person is involved with the build team. Their status was invisible. Could someone please tell me who I should expect a Skype request from? Thank you.
jelly_belly_siva

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
That wasn't me. It'd say in the request something like 'I would like to contact you in relations to your HHGN build team application'

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
You never know someone could just have gotten you mixed up with another name and sent the wrong request. Happens all the time to me.