• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'm done with this.

ZombieManiac172

I'm done Zainos. I'm done with you. You have horrible staff and your rules disgust me so much. You have banned all of my really good friends because of something one of your mods did. I'm on there side. So what I want, is a war. BAN ME ZAIN BAN ME! I can hack this server easily. And I have backup with what you will do. You can battle all you want, but it the end, you will lose. Thank you for your consideration. I will get banned for them. If you unban them, you can ban me and I won't do a thing to you. This will be war if you dont answer in 1 week.

ZombieManiac172

So when this fucking bullshit ends, Thats when I will be back to that happy ol' Zombie. So **** this server. And for your info zain: I am not getting hacked, it is the real zombie. SO **** YOU ALL THAT STILL STAND FOR THIS FUCKING SERVER!!!!

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
you know i once stood where you stand, a lot of my friends were being banned too. but i got over it, i left for a while. i couldve left forever.... but i didnt. i got over it; i learned new morals, for example i reported my own cousin for hacking and got him banned, you need to get them raging hormones under control, because you need to calm down and focus.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
oh and btw you cant just go create a Minecraft (French) Revolution, and you cant place your self as Napoleon Bonaparte and begin the napoleonic wars, because you will march into metaphoric russia and then be beat at (metaphoric) waterloo

Handeril

I'd take Rice's side on this, for once, this feels like a French Revolution, and we're in the time of the Great Terror, which means that AnilucardClover will be banned in the end, since she started this disaster.

I can even tell who represents what:

AnilucardClover - Robespierre

Zainos and the staff - Committee of Public Safety

Myself - Louis XVI

EpicStudMuffin5 - A Traitor

My friends and everyone else - The people

The Ban Hammer - Guillotine

Everyone Perm Banned - The Executed

Which basically means, that unless Zainos changes his mind, I'm banned forever, along with my friends :(

ZombieManiac172

EpicStudMuffin5 is not a traitor to me. I'm banned and im happy . Rice my brother is banned and so is my family that plays minecraft. 2003 shut up. You have your opinions. I have mine. But the server still sucks otherwise. Its completely hackable. Everthing is messed up. And where is that HUB you promised huh?

ZombieManiac172

Zainos started this and I am happy with a war. Not afraid to start it. I'm a Telrunyan. I will fight whether the people that are on my side want me to or not.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
ZombieManiac172 said:
Zainos started this and I am happy with a war. Not afraid to start it. I'm a Telrunyan. I will fight whether the people that are on my side want me to or not.

We have T-105 class raging hormones approaching, proceed with caution......you cant have a one man army against hundreds against you, both the people and the odds are. Everyone wants you to calm down, there is no need for this, nobody asked for this, if need be there will be precautions and procedures taken to counter act this.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
And if you want to start the war, and are not willing to come to terms and comply, have the enemy be the people truly responsible

Handeril

Zombie, stop yelling at 2003, he's neutral, he's right splat in the middle of this mess, and it's bad enough when this whole apocalypse is happening.

Btw, I didn't call Epic a traitor to me, he's like one of the traitors to Zainos who started this thing. And Epic seems to be more neutral now, then on our side.

Rice, he's not alone, he's got 70 people behind him, though, you do have a point in telling him to calm down, as he's only agitating the issue more, it used to be Telrunya vs HHG, now it's Handeril vs. The Ban Hammer...

I don't call this a war anymore, I think that explosion has ended, I'm just looking to come back on the server, and to face AnilucardClover, the leader of this terror.

While everyone, even myself for a brief time, was blind folded and told Zainos was causing this, I examined the issue, and remembered the past a little, my note to Zainos, Rice, and my friends and supporters, and so on, is if we get rid of AnilucardClover, this madness will end. She hates VIPs who like to play around with their powers, and she'll do anything to obliterate me and my friends, she's had a grudge towards me from the start, and then she went crying to the staff about "cruel VIPs", but this whole problem falls on HER, not Zainos, and I feel like jerk now, to have thought Zainos did this, but now I realize that he's being used as a puppet, without knowing it, by AnilucardClover. I know it'd be hard on him to lose her, but she's damaging the server. I was trying to protect Zainos from her for a brief time, until I got labeled as a traitor, and then she took over. The only way to revert things back to normal, is for Zainos to stop listening to AnilucardClover, me and him to put our differences aside and unban each other, and unban some the innocent that have been perm banned because of this incident. I'm sure if Epic hears things have returned to normal, he'll finally leave HHG alone, and move on with his life.

With that said, ignore some of my previous posts on this topic, as I know the true source of Zain's corruption, and it starts with Anilucard. Not Epic, not Zainos himself, not me, or anybody. She was a one-person army, then she got Zainos, and thus, that turns the whole staff against me and my friends. Zainos said it himself, "Griefing is allowed in factionsworld." and he hasn't stood up to that point against Anilucard.

The people who come in and out of HHG will buy ranks for so many reasons, it's indiscriminate, and people leave HHG for good for so many reasons that it's indiscriminate. There's no need for too much change, the server was pretty good as it was, I even bought VIP for myself and a friend. Plus, I was even looking into getting Jr. Mod, because the server was so great, think of how much else I could do with $100, but I thought that HHG was worth it.

I know Zainos has become concerned about his money due to the server barely getting enough donations to pay the $400 a month to keep it running. But doing anything to boost it's profits will DESTROY what you had, if you want money, try adding a little more to some of the ranks, and those who like the new improvements will buy ranks, and even tell their friends about the server, until this disaster happened, your server was on my good server list on Telrunya, and I also had told some people to also try your server, along with mine, I know someone who was saving up for Donator+, but he's kinda changing his mind now, due to this recent outbreak of "war".

To Zainos: Just unban us, and revert things to normal, and by "us" I mean me and thatgirldenisse. JosephSevilla1 blew his chances of being one of "us" when his mother pulled chargeback against my server, and Zombie's way in over his head in this mess.

To everyone else: this is between me and Zainos, and by getting involved, you're hurting your rep.

Hopefully, my voice is heard...

Handeril

RiceMaster2000, the best you can do is, instead of arguing, teasing, etc., have Zainos put his thoughts into this whole dispute, he hasn't put one word into this dispute, and you're hurting your rep with some of your friends by giving me crud.

The day Zainos posts his thoughts on the ban dispute, will be the day when either, all of this ends, or it continues. If it ends, then things will return to normal, if it continues, I'll step out of this battle, and let Epic lead it. (Like he's been wanting to!)

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
ZombieManiac172 said:
EpicStudMuffin5 is not a traitor to me. I'm banned and im happy . Rice my brother is banned and so is my family that plays minecraft. 2003 shut up. You have your opinions. I have mine. But the server still sucks otherwise. Its completely hackable. Everthing is messed up. And where is that HUB you promised huh?
Zombie I'm done with you... You need to **** and get out of our lifes i trusted you dude! If you don't like the server then just leave it and go find a different server there is no reason to hack it because your mad... that's called raging . YOU even told me that you don't rage... so zombie sounds like your a big fat leir. So get out of our lifes, and if your so mad go scream at some cheeses. Like dude wtf is wrong with you.

benthebeast142

Hey, just wanted to remind you guys: This is a virtual game and it will never EVER effect us in our life later in time. So, if I were you I would all shut up and move on with your lives, and enjoy this virtual game. :D
Thanks.
-Benthebeast142

benthebeast142

Handeril said:
Zombie, stop yelling at 2003, he's neutral, he's right splat in the middle of this mess, and it's bad enough when this whole apocalypse is happening.

Btw, I didn't call Epic a traitor to me, he's like one of the traitors to Zainos who started this thing. And Epic seems to be more neutral now, then on our side.

Rice, he's not alone, he's got 70 people behind him, though, you do have a point in telling him to calm down, as he's only agitating the issue more, it used to be Telrunya vs HHG, now it's Handeril vs. The Ban Hammer...

I don't call this a war anymore, I think that explosion has ended, I'm just looking to come back on the server, and to face AnilucardClover, the leader of this terror.

While everyone, even myself for a brief time, was blind folded and told Zainos was causing this, I examined the issue, and remembered the past a little, my note to Zainos, Rice, and my friends and supporters, and so on, is if we get rid of AnilucardClover, this madness will end. She hates VIPs who like to play around with their powers, and she'll do anything to obliterate me and my friends, she's had a grudge towards me from the start, and then she went crying to the staff about "cruel VIPs", but this whole problem falls on HER, not Zainos, and I feel like jerk now, to have thought Zainos did this, but now I realize that he's being used as a puppet, without knowing it, by AnilucardClover. I know it'd be hard on him to lose her, but she's damaging the server. I was trying to protect Zainos from her for a brief time, until I got labeled as a traitor, and then she took over. The only way to revert things back to normal, is for Zainos to stop listening to AnilucardClover, me and him to put our differences aside and unban each other, and unban some the innocent that have been perm banned because of this incident. I'm sure if Epic hears things have returned to normal, he'll finally leave HHG alone, and move on with his life.

With that said, ignore some of my previous posts on this topic, as I know the true source of Zain's corruption, and it starts with Anilucard. Not Epic, not Zainos himself, not me, or anybody. She was a one-person army, then she got Zainos, and thus, that turns the whole staff against me and my friends. Zainos said it himself, "Griefing is allowed in factionsworld." and he hasn't stood up to that point against Anilucard.

The people who come in and out of HHG will buy ranks for so many reasons, it's indiscriminate, and people leave HHG for good for so many reasons that it's indiscriminate. There's no need for too much change, the server was pretty good as it was, I even bought VIP for myself and a friend. Plus, I was even looking into getting Jr. Mod, because the server was so great, think of how much else I could do with $100, but I thought that HHG was worth it.

I know Zainos has become concerned about his money due to the server barely getting enough donations to pay the $400 a month to keep it running. But doing anything to boost it's profits will DESTROY what you had, if you want money, try adding a little more to some of the ranks, and those who like the new improvements will buy ranks, and even tell their friends about the server, until this disaster happened, your server was on my good server list on Telrunya, and I also had told some people to also try your server, along with mine, I know someone who was saving up for Donator+, but he's kinda changing his mind now, due to this recent outbreak of "war".

To Zainos: Just unban us, and revert things to normal, and by "us" I mean me and thatgirldenisse. JosephSevilla1 blew his chances of being one of "us" when his mother pulled chargeback against my server, and Zombie's way in over his head in this mess.

To everyone else: this is between me and Zainos, and by getting involved, you're hurting your rep.

Hopefully, my voice is heard...
Dude, your voice will not be heard if you make post's this long! :lol:

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
Handeril said:
RiceMaster2000, the best you can do is, instead of arguing, teasing, etc., have Zainos put his thoughts into this whole dispute, he hasn't put one word into this dispute, and you're hurting your rep with some of your friends by giving me crud.

The day Zainos posts his thoughts on the ban dispute, will be the day when either, all of this ends, or it continues. If it ends, then things will return to normal, if it continues, I'll step out of this battle, and let Epic lead it. (Like he's been wanting to!)

i dont care about my reputation, it can be on the line all it wants to and im not going to stop it. the best way to stay out of trouble is to isolate or alienate yourself from it.

Handeril

2003, Zombie is my friend, and he's just really mad about this, he thinks you're against us or something :/ When I know you aren't :D

Ben, I do make rather long posts, but it's only to get all the details. But from the words you posted, I do run on a little bit... :lol:

Rice, if the best way to stay out of trouble is to alienate/isolate yourself from it, then why post on this topic? ;)

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
benthebeast142 said:
2003, "Go scream at some cheeses"? Where did you come up with that? :lol:
:lol: it just came to mind when writing it. i was like maybe if he's so mad he could go scream at some cheeses xD XD XD :3 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rayado56

I think you should calm down Zombie, this isnt a messed up server, If you actually play Factions, HG, Parkour, and All of the other Events and Minigames, You'll have alot of fun, but if you think this is a crappy server, thats your opinnion, alot of people donate and vote for it, so I dont know why you think it's crappy, and We didnt get HUB last month, but this month we will because Last month we didnt have enough money for Hub. :| :| :evil: :evil: :evil: :| :| :evil: :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :evil: :evil: :| :| :| :| :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
RiceMaster2000 said:
you know i once stood where you stand, a lot of my friends were being banned too. but i got over it, i left for a while. i couldve left forever.... but i didnt. i got over it; i learned new morals, for example i reported my own cousin for hacking and got him banned, you need to get them raging hormones under control, because you need to calm down and focus.
God You Need To Be A Psychologist...
Here Are My Views On This "War":http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1072&sid=c3150e7326c8b35444a9ee4a76de14ff