• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Quit Minecraft

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Bye everyone, i love you all thanks for everything (I'll be back eventually) sometimes i will play every now and then but my life is really busy with school see you guys later.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Aww it's sad to see such an awesome player go. Especially such a great staff member. Good luck in the world. You will be missed.

Gaby1129

I will miss you, you were one of my good friends. You will be missed, I hope you have a good life :)

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Bye everyone, i love you all thanks for everything (I'll be back eventually) sometimes i will play every now and then but my life is really busy with school see you guys later.
nooo<333333333333333333333333333333333
But cake, I'll miss you<33333

AstroSteelYT

farewell CAKEGOD. U will never be forgotten. After, all you are the god of cakes. Good by CakeGod