• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I failed this time, and I apologize.

Handeril

After me and Zainos worked things out about my ban, I had barely started to rebuild and he took away all my stuff over the MobArena garbage in the chests, after that, my anger reawakened and escalated.

I was pretty mad at Zainos for a while... and I started to hear rumors after I left the server...

1. Zainos throwing out random bans and ban threats at staff, and doing more inhumane actions against VIPs
Effect: The forum signature

2. More people being banned for doing ordinary things, banning Zainos from their server, and other personal disputes.
Result: My return, and rebellion

3.Server being hacked, again.
Result, my return, despite the crud Zainos gives me now.

Some people support me that taking away all my stuff was messed up, and I agree, you should of just taken the MobArena garbage. That's why I challenged your authority, you took away what took me months to obtain, over some garbage that I got from Epic. I didn't cheat to get it all, diamonds are VERY common in HShop, and ckm499 sells them in bulk. ckm499 gave me most of the tools and some armor that I had in my tools and armor chests. And the other stuff was just collected over the past 3 or 4 months.

I apologize to Zainos for the crud I gave him for what I heard, and confirmed. (But not for taking my stuff, that, you deserved it! :evil: )

I apologize to those I offended for stepping into this. You didn't deserve it, except Anilucard, you need to let things slide once in a while. :|