• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I am outraged.

NetherWorker

I have a whopping four things to complain about. First, the anti-advertisement system. I was going to help HeyItzAva_ with WorldEdit and learning it, but when I try to send them the link to the WorldEdit wiki, I get the "No Advertising" warning. That ticked me off. I tried bypassing it by adding spaces, but no, that didn't work either. I am now pissed.

Second, getting kicked for placing blocks too fast in the creative world. Really? I have bad internet and a someone crappy connection, and I get kicked for placing blocks too fast. Angers me.

Third, the fact that regular users are being ignored. In the creative world, people are constantly spamming RP/competition requests. It's understandable that regular users are being ignored, but it's quite aggravating when someone like me is being ignored for the most part.

Lastly, the people next to my plot (not naming names) were having a DJ party. An enderpearl came onto my plot and turned some blocks into colored wool, which made me slightly mad, since I was in the middle of building.

If anything could be done or said about these, it would be great.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I have a whopping four things to complain about. First, the anti-advertisement system. I was going to help HeyItzAva_ with WorldEdit and learning it, but when I try to send them the link to the WorldEdit wiki, I get the "No Advertising" warning. That ticked me off. I tried bypassing it by adding spaces, but no, that didn't work either. I am now pissed.

Second, getting kicked for placing blocks too fast in the creative world. Really? I have bad internet and a someone crappy connection, and I get kicked for placing blocks too fast. Angers me.

Third, the fact that regular users are being ignored. In the creative world, people are constantly spamming RP/competition requests. It's understandable that regular users are being ignored, but it's quite aggravating when someone like me is being ignored for the most part.

Lastly, the people next to my plot (not naming names) were having a DJ party. An enderpearl came onto my plot and turned some blocks into colored wool, which made me slightly mad, since I was in the middle of building.

If anything could be done or said about these, it would be great.
1) Well with my experience, you need to put a space before and after every dot.

2) And I get kicked too because of my terrible Internet and computer..

3) Well about users being ignored and spamming about RP/competition requests.. I guess this is how the Creative community is :/

4) Well I don't know if it's possible to prevent that from happening.. If I were you I'd just make a wall :l