• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global HHG App

sunshinebabyy

Now, I'm not sure if you can do this. For those who aren't able to go on the website. Why not have an app too? You could have a mini mine-chat, forums etc. Like I said, I'm not sure if this can happen but it'd be cool for app users!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Now, I'm not sure if you can do this. For those who aren't able to go on the website. Why not have an app too? You could have a mini mine-chat, forums etc. Like I said, I'm not sure if this can happen but it'd be cool for app users!
  • Minechat works on ios and android
  • Forums works on mobile devices (and on iOS you can add it to the homescreen like an app, not sure about android devices)
Now of course thats leaving out systems such as windows phones, and some of the non-US based operating systems.

sunshinebabyy

Why wouldn't you be able to go on the website?
Google Chrome --> Enter URL
hhg on phone
ezpz
  • Forums works on mobile devices (and on iOS you can add it to the homescreen like an app, not sure about android devices)
Now of course thats leaving out systems such as windows phones, and some of the non-US based operating systems.
SAFollis sometimes, it doesn't work for me on either of my devices xp

Trenly good point and if they price it at 0.99 they will make a lot off of it because look at all the people who have ranks.

Just an idea though :p

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
If I was able to get notifications on my phone for when I got an alert on forums.

Gg.

But no.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
That's leaving out the Kindles too xD

An app would be pretty cool if there were notifications on the system tray.. :p

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Zainos what are your thoughts on my thread/idea? :3
Maybe not an app to go into forums as that's kinda stupid (You have web browser), and for chat you have the actual Minechat App. However, an app to look at you server's stats, using MySQL to connect to the database and use search queries wouldn't be bad ;) Nevertheless, unfortunately, I haven't got time to work on this so I'm afraid something else will have to make it if you want this, but to be honest, it isn't really needed for the server either :p

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Maybe not an app to go into forums as that's kinda stupid (You have web browser), and for chat you have the actual Minechat App. However, an app to look at you server's stats, using MySQL to connect to the database and use search queries wouldn't be bad ;) Nevertheless, unfortunately, I haven't got time to work on this so I'm afraid something else will have to make it if you want this, but to be honest, it isn't really needed for the server either :p
In the latest Minechat update, I can't use /staff or autocorrect anymore :( Can I somehow fix that?

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Browsers run webpages similar no matter what one you choose, Windows Phone included