• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Herobrine kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
OK this kit is way too op and it 100% needs to be nurfed or removed honestly. Here's a video of me getting destroyed by someone I would otherwise rek if it weren't for the kit.

Im not sure if there is cussing in the music so beware and watch at own risk.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This is honestly such a dumb move. Kits like Herobrine where removed because they didn't fit in with the more 'balanced' pvp system and what has been done is the old herobrine, which was probably the most powerful kit in kitpvp, was dumped in this newer pvp system when almost all the super powerful kits added in like hulk where nerfed, and OP and endermage where removed from pvp. What needs to be done is herobrines potions need to be removed altogether, and maybe make an ability that blind opponents if they are in a range of 5 blocks and lasts for 10 seconds, cooldown of 60 seconds, and the sword and bow need dulling down a bit, because if its exactly the same herobrine from the old system that I got a 700 killstreak with, then this needs to happen, otherwise it will be near unkillable.

Oh, and as an addition, it needs to have its god apple removed, they don't work in the new pvp system, same goes with Mario.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Moved to Suggestions (Hopefully xD)
What does Herobrine have as a kit again?
From what I can remember, it has a diamond sword with sharpness 5, a bow with power 5 and fire aspect 2, leather armor with protection 4, jump boost 1, speed 2, 3 stacks of 64 of 3 different types of potions, one stack with super powerful damage potions, the seconds stack with very long lasting poison potions, and the third stack with blindness potions, and finally a god apple.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
This is honestly such a dumb move. Kits like Herobrine where removed because they didn't fit in with the more 'balanced' pvp system and what has been done is the old herobrine, which was probably the most powerful kit in kitpvp, was dumped in this newer pvp system when almost all the super powerful kits added in like hulk where nerfed, and OP and endermage where removed from pvp. What needs to be done is herobrines potions need to be removed altogether, and maybe make an ability that blind opponents if they are in a range of 5 blocks and lasts for 10 seconds, cooldown of 60 seconds, and the sword and bow need dulling down a bit, because if its exactly the same herobrine from the old system that I got a 700 killstreak with, then this needs to happen, otherwise it will be near unkillable.

Oh, and as an addition, it needs to have its god apple removed, they don't work in the new pvp system, same goes with Mario.
That's not true! All the previous kit were very different in the old version, and when I introduced them back I made sure they were way more balanced and adapted their power to the other existing kits so it seems you don't remember very well how the old kits in the old PvP were because they were WAY MORE OP than now ;)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
That's not true! All the previous kit were very different in the old version, and when I introduced them back I made sure they were way more balanced and adapted their power to the other existing kits so it seems you don't remember very well how the old kits in the old PvP were because they were WAY MORE OP than now ;)
HAH! Don't lecture me on how I don't know how the old kits in the old Pvp where, I probably spent more time on that than almost every person that plays on the server still, including you. I know what im talking about when I talk about the old kitpvp kits, I know for a fact you also did nerf a lot of the kits, like fighter had its strength 2 taken away (Don't agree with that, its not worth its price now because of that) Hulk which has been completely changed and isn't very good now. However I know for a fact Mario hasn't changed, blackmamba hasn't changed, and many others haven't been changed at all. So if you're going to tell me I don't know the old kits in kitpvp well, then you're dead wrong.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
HAH! Don't lecture me on how I don't know how the old kits in the old Pvp where, I probably spent more time on that than almost every person that plays on the server still, including you. I know what im talking about when I talk about the old kitpvp kits, I know for a fact you also did nerf a lot of the kits, like fighter had its strength 2 taken away (Don't agree with that, its not worth its price now because of that) Hulk which has been completely changed and isn't very good now. However I know for a fact Mario hasn't changed, blackmamba hasn't changed, and many others haven't been changed at all. So if you're going to tell me I don't know the old kits in kitpvp well, then you're dead wrong.
Well, you said I didn't touch Herobrine and it was nerfed A LOT regarding the old kit , and now even more. Plus fighter's strength was never removed, it was just lowered down from strength 2 to 1 (Which is still pretty much op and can easily 3-hit warriors!). You may have have played a lot but you can't compete with the one who CREATED the kits ;)
P.S: Also let me tell you that, Mario and BlackMamba changed too! You might not remember but in the old PvP, Mario had Harming III bob-ombs and BlackMamba had only one ender pearl!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Well, you said I didn't touch Herobrine and it was nerfed A LOT regarding the old kit , and now even more. Plus fighter's strength was never removed, it was just lowered down from strength 2 to 1 (Which is still pretty much op and can easily 3-hit warriors!). You may have have played a lot but you can't compete with the one who CREATED the kits ;)
P.S: Also let me tell you that, Mario and BlackMamba changed too! You might not remember but in the old PvP, Mario had Harming III bob-ombs and BlackMamba had only one ender pearl!
1. From what I was told from my reliable sources, herobrine was no different from how I had described it beforehand, until it got nerfed obviously.
2. I never said fighter had its strength taken away, it was just nerfed in terms of strength. And to add to that nerf, fighter is now weak as crap and can easily be taken out by kits that cost much less than it, you used to be able to kill off the old grimreaper with fighter (Back when grimreaper had sharpness 10 on its hoe) and when the new pvp came, grimrreaper could kill it easily kill fighter.
3. True enough, mario had its pots nerfed (still way too op but whatever) but you must have got that wrong, because blackmamba didntjust have 1 ender pearl, it had 64, if you're refering to 1 enderpearl that could be infinitely used, not true, because I can remember running out of enderpearls.

So, I think I can compete.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
1. From what I was told from my reliable sources, herobrine was no different from how I had described it beforehand, until it got nerfed obviously.
In the old PvP, Herobrine had Protection V armor instead of prot IV, Harming III instead of Harming II potions, and his poison vials and Herobrine's torture potion's effects were stronger (In the case of Herobrine's tortures they also offered a "paralysis" effect, similar to Endermage's pots), and they were 3 times longer (30 seconds pots instead of 10 secs), so it seems your "reliable" sources aren't so reliable after all ;)
2. I never said fighter had its strength taken away, it was just nerfed in terms of strength. And to add to that nerf, fighter is now weak as **** and can easily be taken out by kits that cost much less than it, you used to be able to kill off the old grimreaper with fighter (Back when grimreaper had sharpness 10 on its hoe) and when the new pvp came, grimrreaper could kill it easily kill fighter.
When I created Fighter kit, I thought of a "Bersek" kit type, this means a kit with A HUGE STRENGTH which can easily kill players in few hits, but also with A HUGE WEAKNESS which means he can be killed also in a few kits if not souped properly. And if you check, it's still that! Fighter is a very strong kit that can easily kill any kit with 3-5 hits, but since it has no protection enchantment in his weak leather armor, if not souped properly it can be killed really easily!
3. True enough, mario had its pots nerfed (still way too op but whatever) but you must have got that wrong, because blackmamba didntjust have 1 ender pearl, it had 64, if you're refering to 1 enderpearl that could be infinitely used, not true, because I can remember running out of enderpearls.
Blackmamba was originally created in the old PvP with only one Enderpearl. It got later buffed to 64, near the major kit PvP update.
So, I think I can compete.
I don't think so! I created Kit PvP and I have server files, logs and old server backups at my side. You may have memory, but physical server configuration files from 2013-2014 are stronger and enough proof to show that you are wrong, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.