• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hawt Pictures In KitPvP

ImTea

Retired Staff
I've tried that so many times though I always get a crash error....
I've only crashed once due to an incompatible shaderpack. I would have no clue, maybe search up a How-To video? I used to use shaders all the time then stopped, so I kind of just get it xD I'm not the best at explaining though ;-;

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I've tried that so many times though I always get a crash error....
You can also try installing Forge, then Shaders mod for forge, then a shader pack, put it in shaderpacks folder, and load it instead of optifine/without optifine. Make sure it's not just the shaders pack that's crashing, so try a few.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Done that already. The result: RIP minecraft 2015. The crash errors are the bane of my existence. Just like the Stone Axe update....
If you're getting crash errors it is most likely due to an incompatible mod and/or shaderpack. There are many factors that come in to play. What size is your GPU? AMD or NIVIDIA? AMD, which is my case, have plenty of incompatible/buggy shaderpacks due to their imcompatibilities with certain settings/rendering capabilities. If you don't have a GPU, you probably shouldn't try shaderpacks xD

I have AMD and I am using an ultra shaderpack. I'm running a stable 30fps. This would be most ideal for anyone with an ok gpu and cpu. Though I have an AMAZING gpu, but a crappy cpu. < That is not ideal.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have a Nividia 2gb, and shaders work fine for me. The lite packs drop me by about 20 fps and extreme/ultra packs drop me 50-60. I have only encountered a few packs that were made for amd only, but there are many that are Nividia only

ImTea

Retired Staff
I have a Nividia 2gb, and shaders work fine for me. The lite packs drop me by about 20 fps and extreme/ultra packs drop me 50-60. I have only encountered a few packs that were made for amd only, but there are many that are Nividia only
Most medium and sometimes high shaderpacks I can play with 60fps. They are just unreliable usually xD