• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy 8th Birthday Happy-hg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to celebrate our 8th Anniversary, our AMAZING Build Team has put together a new EPIC parkour that I'm sure many of you will find nostalgic! Parkour through our historic server hubs that we had along the years, whilst looking for all the hidden secrets and easter eggs! let us know on which hubs/lobbies you remember from your experiences on the server! Furthermore, we'll be hosting dozens of events throughout the day, giving away FREE VIP RANKS to the winners plus more! Stay tuned for those!
‌‌
Note from Zainos:
‌‌In the name of the Happy-HG Network, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who played the server all these years, I honestly can't believe how a simple Minecraft server I started as a survival server to play with a couple of irl friends back then became such a huge amazing community, and it's still going! All the memories created, the stories shared, the games played, the laughts, it's been a wild ride, and I must admit I'm very proud of founding and developing HHG and it's incredible how far it has gone and how much it has progressed, despite the ups and downs! Thanks to every single donator who contributed towards the upkeep and expansion of the network, to the builders for making our amazing arenas and maps, to the staff members for ensuring the server to be a safe and fair environment for everyone and to every of YOU who played and shared the word about our amazing community. Long live HHG!
‌‌
unknown.png

‌‌
~Happy-Hg Staff Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.