• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Guessing Song Game cus I bored af

niCOAL

I'll write song lyrics then you'll have to guess what song it is and who sings it

1. "Say, go through the darkest of days, Heaven's a heartbreak away"
2. "You're dripping like a saturated sunrise, you're spilling like an overflowing sink"
3. "Rainy days and black umbrellas, Who's gonna save you now, Can you cheat from underground?"
4. "What started out as a simple altercation, Turned into a real sticky situation, Me just thinking on the time that I'm facing, Makes me wanna cry"
5. "Can't you see there's no other man above you? What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you
6. "And uh-oh, I see another mountain to climb, But I, I got stamina, And uh-oh, I need another love to be mine, 'Cause I, I got stamina"
7. "These friends keep talkin' way too much, Say I should give you up, Can't hear them, no, 'cause I..
8. "Better get my money on time, if they not money, decline, And swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind

xD

Cookie

Trusted Member
1. let me love you - jb
5. hold up - beyonce
6. the greatest - sia (im listening to this right now)
7. side to side - ariana (queeeeeennn)

those are all I know lmao

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I'll write song lyrics then you'll have to guess what song it is and who sings it

1. "Say, go through the darkest of days, Heaven's a heartbreak away"
2. "You're dripping like a saturated sunrise, you're spilling like an overflowing sink"
3. "Rainy days and black umbrellas, Who's gonna save you now, Can you cheat from underground?"
4. "What started out as a simple altercation, Turned into a real sticky situation, Me just thinking on the time that I'm facing, Makes me wanna cry"
5. "Can't you see there's no other man above you? What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you
6. "And uh-oh, I see another mountain to climb, But I, I got stamina, And uh-oh, I need another love to be mine, 'Cause I, I got stamina"
7. "These friends keep talkin' way too much, Say I should give you up, Can't hear them, no, 'cause I..
8. "Better get my money on time, if they not money, decline, And swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind

xD
1. Let me love you
2. Colors
3. Dead to me
4. Man down
5. Hold up
6. The greatest
7. Side to side
8. Fancy

Edit: Didn't see the part about who sings it, oops. Oh well xD