• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Guess Who?

GeekyChan

Describe a character/person and then the person below try to guess who they are describing! Ex:

They are pink and dumb. They live under the sea in a rock. Who is it?

Random Person: Patrick Star. They have circle ears. They are in a relationship with a mouse. They have a dog. Who is it? ACTUALLY GUESS THAT

Don't forget to keep it clean!

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Mickey Mouse, yes!
They live in District One.(Hopefully you know where this character is from.) They won the Hunger Games consecutively with their brother. Who is it?

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Katniss?
Next person left his mom at a young age to be apprenticed, and learned from the best in the field, eventually joining the war to fight the evil. Then, he was warped by love, hate and jealousy until he became an evil villain. What is this villan's name?

Kaios

Retired Staff
Anakin Skywalker
They are in a world of ruin, and undead friends, family, and other people who just want to eat them alive. They wear their fathers hat and, have a baby sister.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Bob the Builder
A short man who carries a ring with him everywhere he goes till he finds a volcano and throws it in

Unitus

Retired Staff
Ur nephew
He plays sg, he plays a lil' more, a tin' more n' he is 3rd on le sg, and he likes fishing rods

GeekyChan

Unitus
They live in Panem. They bake bread. They have won the Hunger Games. They are in a relationship. Who is it? I will be offended if you don't know.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Gollum?
For Kaios I think it was Carl Grimes, from the Walking Dead :p Good job Bach
They are in an a cappella group, and are a 7 year super senior.
Actually Frodo Baggins
Unitus
They live in Panem. They bake bread. They have won the Hunger Games. They are in a relationship. Who is it? I will be offended if you don't know.
Peeta Melark
This person crashed on a plane on a mysterious island. He is large, and won the lottery.

GeekyChan

PepeThePleb
They have a scar on their forehead. They with their abusive aunt, uncle and cousin. They attend a "private" school.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
PepeThePleb
They have a scar on their forehead. They with their abusive aunt, uncle and cousin. They attend a "private" school.
dare I say Minecrafters?

They are scared of the Dark Chocolate, they have been to the pizza realm, they have an uncanny addiction to the sequel of an old japanese game, as well as an uncanny addiction to a game about floating rock men shreking nappy bird.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
PepeThePleb
dare I say Minecrafters?

They are scared of the Dark Chocolate, they have been to the pizza realm, they have an uncanny addiction to the sequel of an old japanese game, as well as an uncanny addiction to a game about floating rock men shreking nappy bird.

-_- it's Harry Potter

You?
It is green. Roars a mighty roar. Wants people to get off his swamp and Wants to be pleased.

Kaios

Retired Staff
No it's Sam from Transformers...
Also that is groot
The n cut person is a raccoon who stole from a bear and is being forced to get all the things he stole back.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Pewwwdiieeeeepieeeee ❤️
"You kill my father, prepare to die". Which villain is this line addressed to?