• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Grimreaper166 for Admin

Hey guys and girls grimreaper166 here i feel as tho i should have the chance to become admin as i am one of the longest players on the server and have stayed loyal with happy hunger games through its tough times.. if you guys could please help me try out for admin it would be muchly rewarding for the server!!!

:D :D :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
lol
You need to be a little more active in the server first

the reason why i havent been active is because i have done soo much on the server already. i have played it for over 1 and a half years so I REALLY WANNA BE ATLEAST PRE-ADMIN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1-You never colaborated with the server enought (you never made mansions or something in single player worlds and set it to use)
2-You never offered to help me or to help in something the server. (I could give you lot of things to do)
3-You never Donated
4-You cheated and had homes in some parts that are forbidden for players.
For these reasons AND MORE, you arent going to be admin or moderator or part of the staff of Happy Hunger Games

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I have to agree. you really havent been on in a while... At least I am on so much I scare my mom and I actualy am making mansions for zain and Im always looking for glitches and telling zain about them and helping the server be a better place and IM giveing him suggestions about new events that would make this server better! AND most of all im giveing his server my appeal and publcity On Youtube and Mc Forums as well as other sites!! And i dont even CARE about being admin (Although it would be cool!)! PLUS I ACTUALY HAVE BEEN ADMIN ON SEVERAL SERVERS BEFORE AND I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE AND HOW TO OPERATE CORRECTLY!(If you count being a Gamemaker on another HG Server as an admin. but taht was only 1)