• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Forum Game] Neverending Story

WizzardDestroyer

This forum game is basically one big story. Each person posts one sentence to contribute to the story. It's easy, but some ground rules need to be established. Technically, there is no "end", but if we can't get the story anywhere, I'll just end it and start another story. Let's see where this will go!

– Keep your post to one sentence. No more, no less. NO RUN ON SENTENCES.
– COMPLETE sentences that make sense, no "And a watermelon flew out of his pocket!"
– Sentences that drift off and let the next person finish are fine. i.e.: There was once a boy named...
– Grammar and correct spelling, please.
– Keep everything PG, no inappropriate posts.
– A sense of humor is welcome. :p
– Have fun and enjoy the story!

A turtle by the name of Stanley was sailing on his pirate ship with his crew.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Once upon a time, when WizzardDestroyer came back and made a topic that is similar to a really really really old one...

WizzardDestroyer

(I started the story in the original post, follow that one) Stanley didn't know who WizzardDestroyer was and continued sailing along.

Kaios

Retired Staff
But His thoughts we immediately vanquished as the kraken roared and slammed his giant tentacle on the boat, shattering the hull in pieces.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
All of a sudden stanley called gordon freeman and gordon fought the monster, but suddenly the combine came and...

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Changed the plot and killed Stanley to develop the antagonist of the game who is now sanic , which means the main character now is ...