• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour First Pk Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! It is I, CaptainGeo64, and I have for you a (slightly) amazing parkour!!

Just kidding. It is still under development, but I want you to have a say in if I should continue making it.

It is based off of the TV show: American Ninja Warrior. Although many of the obstacles can't easily be replicated in Minecraft, I gave it my best shot to try and capture the same feeling.

You can find this on /p visit CaptainGeo64 (because I only have 1 plot :'( )

Please comment on your thoughts. If you like it, I will keep working on it, and if you don't, then I will scrap this and do something else.

Thanks for reading!

Acromatics

Retired Staff
I LOVE THIS!!
I loved watching American Ninja Warrior when I was younger, and I tried this. It's amazing :)
Good job!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
The idea is wonderful, and I was actually thinking of building a Ninja Warrior Parkour map myself.
But the parkour needs allot more detail. And if your going to recreate something, it has to be realistic. For example, with the majority of the parkour, the blocks you jump on are floating. Parkour looks allot better, when it is incorporated into the build, or looks natural (like prison parkour, or nature parkour, on the server)
So consider adding the blocks underneath each jump, so there is something 'holding it up.' And maybe water or something underneath the course, so it's like wipeout, so countenance's won't get hurt. Just make it more realistic to the show.

Well I was just seeing if you liked the concept. I will be working on details and other obstacles over the course of next week.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
MOUNT MIDORYAMA STAGE 1 IS OUT! DO /p visit CaptainGeo64 2 TO SEE IT!
Okay. Well this is defiantly an improvement from last time. But it's still not to the stage of being good enough to add.
The platter of blocks on the 'Ball of doom' is extremely odd, and looks bad. And the rest of the parkour is just lacking in detail.
I am sorry. But this map has not been accepted.

Well, American Ninja Warrior does consist of 6 rounds, qualifying, finals, and Mount Midoryama Stages 1-4, with Stage 4 being a huge ladder climb. I haven't worked on this in a while, but I guess I could keep trying and polishing it?

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Well, American Ninja Warrior does consist of 6 rounds, qualifying, finals, and Mount Midoryama Stages 1-4, with Stage 4 being a huge ladder climb. I haven't worked on this in a while, but I guess I could keep trying and polishing it?

Reviving dead topics is Forbidden on this Forums site.

_Bach_ pls lock this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.