• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Draw It-adding Player Slots

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I'll start off with an example:
You and your friend is having a very fun time playing happy-hg. Then suddenly an alert comes to play draw it. We join, but my friend isn't a vip, so he gets kicked instantly since other players are ranked and have access to full lobbies in draw it by kids kicking lower ranks.
What should add?:
You should make it so it adds a player slot when joining a full lobby not kicking someone of a lower rank.

Example
Instead of :
<Zainos joins the game 11/10>
<Non-rank has left (basically kicked) the game 10/10>
It should be:
<Zainos joins the game 11/10> and not kick the non-ranks since it is always very annoying when trying to play with a friend that can't afford a rank.

jawa888

I'll start off with an example:
You and your friend is having a very fun time playing happy-hg. Then suddenly an alert comes to play draw it. We join, but my friend isn't a vip, so he gets kicked instantly since other players are ranked and have access to full lobbies in draw it by kids kicking lower ranks.
What should add?:
You should make it so it adds a player slot when joining a full lobby not kicking someone of a lower rank.

Example
Instead of :
<Zainos joins the game 11/10>
<Non-rank has left (basically kicked) the game 10/10>
It should be:
<Zainos joins the game 11/10> and not kick the non-ranks since it is always very annoying when trying to play with a friend that can't afford a rank.

I agree! this would be fair to all players! Note: this should be added to every game!!! :)

Kaios

Retired Staff
I disagree entirely, especially with jawa's post. You can't do that with games like SG, or SW because it would have to create a new pedestal for sg and a new pod AND ISLAND for SW. Thats just not going to happen. With games like UHC and Bridges it makes it extremely unbalanced by putting even more players on one team. With draw it there is a limit for a reason. You keep the games short by putting a limit. And by doing what you suggested, your basically allowing the WHOLE SERVER to be able to join ONE GAME. This just won't work. Its not that hard to just get into a different lobby either.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I dislike this idea. People paid to be able to join full games, and not kicking lower ranks is not a good way to allow everyone to play. As Kaios said, it's not that hard to get into a different lobby

iwasakoala

They already can join empty lobbies. But they paid to be able to skip the wait. It's like a fast pass at an amusement park. You get to skip the wait but someone has to be pushed back. It's not that big of a deal.
Okay

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I disagree entirely, especially with jawa's post. You can't do that with games like SG, or SW because it would have to create a new pedestal for sg and a new pod AND ISLAND for SW. Thats just not going to happen. With games like UHC and Bridges it makes it extremely unbalanced by putting even more players on one team. With draw it there is a limit for a reason. You keep the games short by putting a limit. And by doing what you suggested, your basically allowing the WHOLE SERVER to be able to join ONE GAME. This just won't work. Its not that hard to just get into a different lobby either.
I see your point and it is a good point.
But, every time I play a draw it game I see all the defaults kicked and when I do tab it's always only VIPs. There has to be a way to fix this since draw it seems to almost be vip only on most games.

iwasakoala

I see your point and it is a good point.
But, every time I play a draw it game I see all the defaults kicked and when I do tab it's always only VIPs. There has to be a way to fix this since draw it seems to almost be vip only on most games.
Yeah ikr i've only ever got to play 2 games because of that

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Couldn't agree more! If you want to join full Draw It Servers DONATE, like others did.