• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

DoubleShot!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
QuartzyGlacier I use GarageBand on my IPad and I would recommend that, especially for beginners. Its not very difficult to use, but takes a while to explore everything. I have been composing music on it since 2011, so I have a little experience with it ;)

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it though :D Please share with your friends if you would like to :3

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
QuartzyGlacier I use GarageBand on my IPad and I would recommend that, especially for beginners. Its not very difficult to use, but takes a while to explore everything. I have been composing music on it since 2011, so I have a little experience with it ;)

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it though :D Please share with your friends if you would like to :3
Yea, that software I mentioned is a little pricey and complicated. xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member

Well I need a something that works on Windows, and it needs to be able to record from a digital piano if that makes any sense..