• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Do you guys think I hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_piggy000

Listen, I'm not sure if you all know, but I was banned about a week ago. Thinking back, I realized that I DID get hackusated a fair amount. In case I AM gone for good, I want to know what the server's real opinion of me was. Was I a legit PvPer with some skill (not saying I was the best, just saying I was good), or some hacking noob that deserved to be banned? I want to know what all of you really thought of me....

Don't think you ever hacked or anything. You did use a lot of that strength buff in the Jungle Map which may have caused the hackusation. Other than that, you seemed pretty legit to me.

super_piggy000

Thanks Confusion. Trenly, there isn't much to start a war over. With no evidence, it would just be rambling with no proof.

Nonze

U didn't need to make a thread about this and yes ur good is that what u wanted to hear? That's what it seemed like. Many good ppl get banned even I have u just gotta deal with it

super_piggy000

U didn't need to make a thread about this and yes ur good is that what u wanted to hear? That's what it seemed like. Many good ppl get banned even I have u just gotta deal with it
No, I wasn't wanting to hear "ur good". Listen, please don't comment rude things on this thread, I DO NOT want a flame war to start. I just wanted to know the servers opinion of me.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
No, I wasn't wanting to hear "ur good". Listen, please don't comment rude things on this thread, I DO NOT want a flame war to start. I just wanted to know the servers opinion of me.
There is no way a thread like this won't start a war. There can only be two exact opposite reactions here. Either people will say that you should be banned, and flame at those who say you shouldn't; or they will say you shouldn't and flame at those who think you should.

Staff would not ban you without proper evidence, and an unsuccessful ban dispute means that it indeed showed something worth bannong you for. As OkNathan said, there is no need to post a thread like this. There was flame wars on your profile posts about being banned, and now you expect a thread asking if people think you should have been banned or not to not have flame? Let's be realistic!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I agree with Trenly. This thread essentially puts you up against staff and says "was I legit or was the staff evidence legit?". The proper place for this discussion, if you were to be banned, is only in a forums punishment dispute, not in a normal thread.

Even if the community thinks you hack, you could be legit, and vice versa. Public opinion often means nothing, or very little. Anyway, I dont see this discussion leading anywhere particularly helpful at this point.

-thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.