• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Disguise

Vixrs

I think that Tribute and up should be able to /disguise, and not only for 30 seconds but for the whole game just cause people like to target and it gets annoying it would be nice thanks.

-Vixrs

sunshinebabyy

I've gotten targeted in my past and am still getting targeted but only when that person is in my game... and Maybe Career or up because they are making a lot of updates for Tribute+

Vixrs

Yeah I understand where your coming from but people have many opinions on this but tribute+ would be better. (my opinion)

touh

Trusted Member
Yeah I understand where your coming from but people have many opinions on this but tribute+ would be better. (my opinion)
I think career up would be better because career i think deserves more things. And just because you are tribute doesn't mean that it has to be tribute up.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Just because you're career doesn't mean it has to be career up
Just because I'm Mockingjay doesn't mean it should only be Mockingjay. Just because you're a tribute doesn't mean it can't be career+ Current rank has nothing to do with it. I would say maybe increase the time, but not for the whole game

Unitus

Retired Staff
I think that Tribute and up should be able to /disguise, and not only for 30 seconds but for the whole game just cause people like to target and it gets annoying it would be nice thanks.

-Vixrs
It should stay as is, targeters? Learn to deal with them, the system is fine as is

Xistencee

Trusted Member
This system works fine as it is and surely does not need to be changed. Disguising for the whole game... Really? This is Survival Games not Hide n' Seek.

sunshinebabyy

Either way I don't mind which way it goes. It was a MockingJay perk for a reason there is no reason to change it any longer. MockingJays they get targeted also. Yes, they have disguise but they did donate more to the server. But yes I do believe Careers deserve a little bit more but that's my own opinion. Disguise is MJ's only and it stays MJ's only. Not a big deal.

Vixrs

It should stay as is, targeters? Learn to deal with them, the system is fine as is
Okay but its kind of hard when they buy iron swords off spawn and chase you for the whole game... But I agree with Aabrey career and up should get it.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I have honestly only ever seen someone buy an Iron Sword right off spawn and that was Zainos so I believe that is a lie tbh

touh

Trusted Member
Okay but its kind of hard when they buy iron swords off spawn and chase you for the whole game... But I agree with Aabrey career and up should get it.
So now you agree that career and up should get it?

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I think we should be able to do /nick as a Donor for the entire game, and /disguise should be a extra more premium perk.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
No way, that is a really bad suggestion tbh. /Disguise is too op as it is nevermind adding a new perk of /nick.

Disguise isnt overpowered, you get killed when you get killed. Most people dont even realize they killed a disguised player. Nick would basically be a weaker version of disguise as you only change your name not your skin. Neither are overpowered, and both would be fine if they were 30 seconds.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Disguise isnt overpowered, you get killed when you get killed. Most people dont even realize they killed a disguised player. Nick would basically be a weaker version of disguise as you only change your name not your skin. Neither are overpowered, and both would be fine if they were 30 seconds.
You suggested using /nick for the entire game not 30 seconds...