• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Didn't Vote For Me

Rumblestrut

Hey guys, I'm trying to get Top Voter right now, but there was a bug problem on the 19 of November, 2013. I voted on one of the websites and the server logged me out. Now I'm one vote behind Khmerfresh. The server logged me out and I voted and I didn't get that vote point. So, I tried voting again on the same website and it said I ALREADY VOTED. But my vote wasn't added to the server because the server logged me out once I clicked "Add Vote" right after it logged me out. So I hope you guys can figure this out because I would be tied with Khmerfresh right now. But I'm one point behind from the server logging me out.

TelliniTello22

I don't think that that is a bug, sometimes the server also randomly loggs me out, and a problem kinda like yours happened when I was trying to get Top Voter, I'm not really sure what it is but the "YOU ALREADY VOTED" is a normal message because if you clicked vote, well, you voted. So I don't know what it is and I hope it can be fixed! :D

Handeril

It's rare occurrence that someone helps you compete for the top voter #1 by voting and putting your name, there have been occurrences when I was just playing on the server and suddenly I got votes registered for me.

This was back when I gave up while trying to compete against Tellini for Top Voter, even after I quit, someone was generous and kept it going :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Im sorry, i can't do anything for that as there aren't any commands to add you vote points as its a very basic plugin...
Please next time ensure that u are LOGGED IN before clicking the vote button so this doesn't happen again...
Hope u win!