• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Cow Story Lel *kids don't read pls*

Fourzies

Trusted Member
So a little backstory, my family was visiting Mexico durring a summer vacation to visit my grandparents. My Grandfater owned a little ranch I guess its called. He had a couple horses and cows and donkeys, and dogs (scary af dogs).
So one day while my dad was thought we should go out to the ranch, it was like way up a mountain bout 30 mins from the house( you don't need to know this). It was about 80 degrees, a pretty nice day. Once we were at the ranch, There was a group of cows inside the fence of the ranch. So my family went inside, everything was nice, a bit too much poop on the ground tho. My Grandfather said it was ok to pet the cows. I was scared of cows at the time. My parents said it was alright for me to pet the cows, I saw my brothers doing it so I thought "ok don't be a little *******." Next thing I knew, i was behind a cow, petting it. The cow kicked me in the nuts. And if you don't know, cows kick REALLY DAMN HARD. When it kicked me I fell on a cow poop and it was actually the worst day ever.
gg rip my nuts
Like this or else you're going to get kicked in the nuts by a cow

Last edited: