• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Buyable Birthday Parties?

Pierogi_Cat

So maybe, once a year, everyone was allowed to buy a birthday party? I suppose it wouldn't really be a party, for what I'm thinking. It wouldn't be purchasable with coins or anything, only real money. But for one day, whoever bought it would have a colorful rank that says it's their birthday, and they'd have access to all or at least most of the perks. For mockingjays, maybe have all of the pets and gadgets and things unlocked for a day? Or even maybe for any of the buyers. And also maybe it would say it's their birthday in the message under the server name. And after their birthday is over, maybe they'll want those perks again, and they'll buy it.

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
So maybe, once a year, everyone was allowed to buy a birthday party? I suppose it wouldn't really be a party, for what I'm thinking. It wouldn't be purchasable with coins or anything, only real money. But for one day, whoever bought it would have a colorful rank that says it's their birthday, and they'd have access to all or at least most of the perks. For mockingjays, maybe have all of the pets and gadgets and things unlocked for a day? Or even maybe for any of the buyers. And also maybe it would say it's their birthday in the message under the server name. And after their birthday is over, maybe they'll want those perks again, and they'll buy it.
Very good idea!!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The idea is good, but I don't think it should be only for birthday purposes. I'm thinking of adding a way at store to try 1 day (you can only purchase it once) of free pets, gadgets and mounts FOR FREE so if you like any of them you can buy them :)
What do you think guys? Like the idea?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The idea is good, but I don't think it should be only for birthday purposes. I'm thinking of adding a way at store to try 1 day (you can only purchase it once) of free pets, gadgets and mounts FOR FREE so if you like any of them you can buy them :)
Great idea Zainos!

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
YES!!!