• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Builder Application/Accepting

sunshinebabyy

I probably shouldn't be asking this but, I was wondering if any Builder/HeadBuilder actually goes to your plot and checks it out to accept you or deny you. I didn't really see anything specific in the link on Home Page so this is why I am asking.

Hope you guys a great week and Thanksgiving! Sincerely Max/Summ3rr

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I probably shouldn't be asking this but, I was wondering if any Builder/HeadBuilder actually goes to your plot and checks it out to accept you or deny you. I didn't really see anything specific in the link on Home Page so this is why I am asking.

Hope you guys a great week and Thanksgiving! Sincerely Max/Summ3rr
Do you mean like if they check on your builds that you make for fun? That would suck x.x

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Well if somebody applies with a build on one if their plots, obviously I will go check it out.

But if somebody is foolish enough to not show any builds/Imgur links in their application, then I will look at their plot.

And even if someone doesn't apply with any builds from their plots (they apply with builds from single player / other servers) then I will usually go to their plot anyway , to see if their application was legit.

sunshinebabyy

Well if somebody applies with a build on one if their plots, obviously I will go check it out.

But if somebody is foolish enough to not show any builds/Imgur links in their application, then I will look at their plot.

And even if someone doesn't apply with any builds from their plots (they apply with builds from single player / other servers) then I will usually go to their plot anyway , to see if their application was legit.
Ok cool! Just making sure lol!