• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Build Team Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyChan

I was wondering if there were any requirements for a build team to be granted a creative server and if so what are they? Thanks!

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I think you will have to get your own server if you need a bigger area to build with your team. REKT Build Team have already asked for a server to be linked to this and it was denied.

Correct me if I am wrong though

Trenly

Admin
Admin
REKT did ask for their own server which is privately owned apart from the HHG network to be linked through bungee, but was never accepted. I would think that it would be hard to have a separate server like this due to the permissions limitations. People are added and removed from teams all the time, and the staff have enough trying to manage what they already have. It would be difficult for them to manage who has permission to access that server. Not to mention that it would cost money, and there wouldn't be any guarantee of quality maps (no matter how skilled the team is).

Status
Not open for further replies.