• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to Cubix Constructions' second Super Craft Brothers Brawl Map for Happy HG! This Map is called Autumn Valley and has the classic style of a pixelated video game arena (which is what Super Craft Brothers Brawl is mainly based around). This Map has a very unique layout as there is only 1 gap for players to fall into the void that goes right through the middle of the Map, this helps to focus more on PvP than knocking each other into the void.
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: SamThePugMC With Help From: Tahf
- Spawn Points: 4 (marked out with beacons)
- Found at: Happy HG Creative /p v SamThePugMC 8
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2017-07-01_20.28.54.png

2017-07-01_20.29.07.png

2017-07-01_20.29.13.png

2017-07-01_20.29.25.png

2017-07-01_20.29.34.png

2017-07-01_20.29.42.png

2017-07-01_20.29.51.png

2017-07-01_20.29.55.png

2017-07-01_20.30.03.png

-=+=-
That's it from Cubix Constructions. We hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day!

~ SamThePugMC | Cubix Constructions Owner
-=+=-

Last edited:

pofoproud

Trusted Member
imo it would be a bit weird for there to be these half mountains that just got cut right through the middle.. i like the map but i think it can have a better outside barrier thing

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
For an SCBB map I don't believe there is really much room to fall off of. However, I do like the style of the map.
Yeah, in this Map I mainly focused on the PvP combat than pushing each other off as players do get annoyed when people just use knockback to hit them into the void, so I've made this Map to reduce the amount of 'knocking players into the void' tactic.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
imo it would be a bit weird for there to be these half mountains that just got cut right through the middle.. i like the map but i think it can have a better outside barrier thing
I believe that if it was accepted the outside would be smoothed out in the Build Team world to make it more natural looking. :)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Do you not have access to Admins world and Worldedit? Why can you not do that? Why should the buildteam do that?
I don't fully understand how I can smoothen it out, I understand that I could make the backs of the islands have terraforming instead of just flat walls but I don't know how to change that without disrupting the top of the islands themselves.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Overall, the mountains are quite bland. The terrain is all the same shape, and overall is just not really exciting. I like the custom trees, and the fact that you used more than one size of them. However, a lot of the trees do seem similar to each other still. The terrain cutting off at the edge of the plot is really unsightly and to me seems like it could be done better, especially seeing as you have access to admins world and worldedit. Im sorry, but your map has been declined.