• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Auto soup drop? NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Please, omfg please change it back. Auto drop is so bad please. I mean its good for beginners but how are we supposed to get better if its doing part of our pvp for us? I feel like you would only see auto drop in a client. Please change it, I wont be pvping until its changed I don't want to get used to not dropping soup cause if it is changed back, ill have to get used to dropping again. So please, change it back.

So, here we see a soup server trying to be different. What is the point of auto soup drop? O yes, it helps the new people, but how about when they actually go to play on a soup hg or another kitpvp server, and the soups don't autodrop? This server already had a handicapped where you couldn't drop your soups filled(And your sword), so lets make it easier. How about we make the server soup for us?

MajorlyHacking

I also agree. It took more skill to drop the soups instead of a plugin dropping them for you. I think this should be changed back. Yes, it is good for beginners but when they play on other servers, as HorribleBard stated, they will be so used to a plugin dropping it for them, they wont even be able to get a kill. So, imo this should be added back.

AlaskanSkies

I don't PvP much but I think it should be toggle-able. That way people who want it on (ex new players who need the help) can have it on whereas people who don't want it on (older players who don't want to get too used to it) can have it off.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Please, omfg please change it back. Auto drop is so bad please. I mean its good for beginners but how are we supposed to get better if its doing part of our pvp for us? I feel like you would only see auto drop in a client. Please change it, I wont be pvping until its changed I don't want to get used to not dropping soup cause if it is changed back, ill have to get used to dropping again. So please, change it back.
This is perfect. Soup pvp is meant to involve dropping the soups after use, taking away that ruins the whole point of it being soup pvp. As said by HorribleBard the server already has a handicap for not being able to drop your soups when full and weapons, so taking this away really does make soup pvp not barely soup pvp anymore. Also, beginners will never be able to learn how to properly pvp is this is put in, so it really does need to be put back in.
I don't PvP much but I think it should be toggle-able. That way people who want it on (ex new players who need the help) can have it on whereas people who don't want it on (older players who don't want to get too used to it) can have it off.
As said before, if beginners don't get the opportunity to learn how to quickdrop, they will never learn. Giving them the option to have an easy boost will allow them to pvp how they shouldn't be able to, as quickdropping is also a huge part of soup pvp. So no, they shouldn't have the option.

MineJam

Retired Staff

That would create an unfair advantage to the people that are having to press "Q".
Only way that would work is if you got that ability for a certain amount of time.
But i doubt they would go that far with it.

AlaskanSkies

That would create an unfair advantage to the people that are having to press "Q".
Only way that would work is if you got that ability for a certain amount of time.
But i doubt they would go that far with it.
It wouldn't exactly be an advantage because the people using "Q" chose to, but I see what you mean.

As said before, if beginners don't get the opportunity to learn how to quickdrop, they will never learn. Giving them the option to have an easy boost will allow them to pvp how they shouldn't be able to, as quickdropping is also a huge part of soup pvp. So no, they shouldn't have the option.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Again, I only PvP sometimes, so it was just an idea based on what I heard. :)

MineJam

Retired Staff
It wouldn't exactly be an advantage because the people using "Q" chose to, but I see what you mean.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Again, I only PvP sometimes, so it was just an idea based on what I heard. :)

It wold be an advantage lmao, Us not using "Q" messes our pvp up, people that just joined the server would get used to it a lot faster than we would, meaning they would get a better advantage than us. So people that want "Q" want to get better and not want a handicap just for the reason I mentioned.

It would be an advantage. People chose to hack, but others don't. Just because they can chose doesn't mean it won't matter/

ImJustAndrew

I believe having to press Q to get soups out of your inventory is more of a challenge instead of them auto-leaving your inventory. I say this should be re-implemented +1

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
A poll was made in the Server and MOST of the community voted for the removal of the empty bowls on soup eaten. Since this is what most of the players wanted, it will stay like this for a time, and there's nothing I can do about it. Another poll may be done in the future but not anytime soon.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.