• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Any songs/videos/screenshots that give people nostalgia every time they hear/watch/see them?

joexxx6

I'm currently going on a nostalgia trip on Spotify and listening to my most played songs from 2017, and soon I'll do the same with 2018. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to share some vidoes/music or even screenshots that give them some nostalgia and even bring back fond memories of this server. I'll start off with some songs that give me some nice nostalgia from around 2017:

The Purge - Hopsin
Money on the Road - TG Millian, Naira Marley, Blanco
XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert
Neon Guts - Lil Uzi Vert, Pharrell Williams
Rolex - Ayo and Teo
Unforgettable - French Montana, Swae Lee
Feels - Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean
19-2000 - Gorillaz
Painting (Masterpiece) - Lewis Del Mar
Isombard - Declan McKenna
GET OVER IT - RAT BOY
Issues - Julia Michaels

(I know there are a lot but there were so many songs that I listened to back then, especially while I was playing on the server)

Last edited:

joexxx6

where do i find my most played songs on spotify >.>

At the end of every year they will make a playlist listing your most played songs of that year.

upload_2019-6-26_15-58-2.png

They can be found in this section (on desktop).

EDIT: Don't ask about my Playlist names lol, most of them are at least 6 months old

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
At the end of every year they will make a playlist listing your most played songs of that year.

View attachment 19504

They can be found in this section (on desktop).

EDIT: Don't ask about my Playlist names lol, most of them are at least 6 months old
reee there's an even more section i've never seen that before ty

but i mostly played on hhg in 2016 and didn't use spotify back then lol, i guess 2017 is close enough uwu
upload_2019-7-1_12-3-36.png