• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

all my old friends are banned :(

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Just because you are the Best Admin of the server and i want you back in the server, im going to tell you the stautus of everyone:

> ShadowBladeX144: I Unbanned Him and tried to contact him on youtube, lets wait until he's back :D
> Masterfireheart: As you know, we are in war with wizzarddestroyer's server, he declared us the war by sending his people (One was master) to advertise in Happy Hunger Games his server. As i hate competion and I wanna end with this, this week ill send the final DDoS attack to Wizz's Server for 1 month so i finally destory Wizz server and everyone who got banned because Wizz sent them to advertise will be Unbanned, except that ***** of Wizz :)
> Percyjackson292: He never was banned, I did /Seen in the server at its has been 2 months since he doesnt connect the server :(
Try conacting him!
> Rayado56: He's still playing the server. Today we did an HG video that im posting together. We were the winning team :3
> 55555bookworm: He's still playing the server!
> Mastercreate66: Unbanned, it seems he used to own a server but now its gone, so its unbanned :)
> Eldermagoo: He's Moderator of Happy Hunger Games :D

Rice I just did this because of you, so please Come back :D

xmanpeter57

Hey zain can you unban me because i was banned for BREAKING RULES ( as it says when i log on) and i didnt know flying in hg was a rule because you never listed that so I'm sorry and i really!! wanna play on your server again

thanks xmanpeter57

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Post a Ban dispute with the correct template and argument and ill think it...

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
shadows says he is still banned :?: :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zainos you are favoriting RiceMaster2000 which is unfair to everyone else. You unban his friends just because he is an admin. Why don't you unban me? I asked and didnt get a reply. That is rude.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
HE IS ADMIN FOR HAPPY HUNGER GAMES. HE HELPED ME A LOT, HE DESERVES THAT HELP!

STILL THAT IS UNFAIR. THATS LIKE A MOM GIVING 1 OF HER 3 CHILDREN ALL HER LOVE BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES THE MOST CHORES! HOW DO YOU THINK THE OTHER 2 CHILDREN FEEL?! (Metaphorically speaking)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I give all this special "help" to the staff for helping me with the server! I offer the same help to all my staff equally :)
I don't do it with u because you aren't my children (staff of HHG)