• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Airport Map

Should these suggestions be implemented?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but I dissagree with 1 or more. If so please comment your thoughts

Results are only viewable after voting.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Aright, I have a few suggestions here. In my personal opinion, the airport map is lacking a few things.
I think it is too plain and doesn't really look like an airport at first glance. Yeah there are planes, its just not exciting like I would expect it to be.

Suggestion 1: Add different planes, Jets and maybe a few helicopters with heli pads,

Suggestion 2: Make the planes accessible. Especially the plane @ mid.

Suggestion 3: And make the tower that is on top of the building accessible. There is nothing inside of it right now.

In my opinion this map did not take very long to make and is not detailed enough. It is a good map though.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
It feels plain, but it shouldn't be changed too drastically imo.

More info:

Suggestion 1: Add different planes, Jets and maybe a few helicopters with heli pads, --- Not too many though, might get a bit cluttered

Suggestion 2: Make the planes accessible. Especially the plane @ mid. --- Yeah it gets annoying when people can camp on them.

Suggestion 3: And make the tower that is on top of the building accessible. There is nothing inside of it right now. --- Can't say much about that now. Not sure where that is.

ImTea

Retired Staff
It feels plain, but it shouldn't be changed too drastically imo.

More info:

Suggestion 1: Add different planes, Jets and maybe a few helicopters with heli pads, --- Not too many though, might get a bit cluttered

Suggestion 2: Make the planes accessible. Especially the plane @ mid. --- Yeah it gets annoying when people can camp on them.

Suggestion 3: And make the tower that is on top of the building accessible. There is nothing inside of it right now. --- Can't say much about that now. Not sure where that is.
Ye. add a bit more, but not a lot. It just needs that little extra spice