• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Addiction

javathor

Lately i have been really inactive, one reason is school, another reason is that i am getting addicted to other games. I have a lot of friends on hhg that i have not been able to play with like CanadianTheCat . I am so sorry for being inactive a lot, a lot of people have been unfriending me lately because they say i have been so inactive. I am so srry for being inactive.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Lately i have been really inactive, one reason is school, another reason is that i am getting addicted to other games. I have a lot of friends on hhg that i have not been able to play with like CanadianTheCat . I am so sorry for being inactive a lot, a lot of people have been unfriending me lately because they say i have been so inactive. I am so srry for being inactive.
It's fine, do what you enjoy not what others say you should do.

Handeril

It's fine, do what you enjoy not what others say you should do.

Life lesson right here^

When it comes to inactivity, I'm no stranger to it either, I'm not extremely active because I have school and friends who are into other servers or other games in general. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The main thing is, those who respect you for doing what you like to do are really good friends, while the others are just normal friends. (No offense)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
If people unfriend you because they think you're inactive, you don't even have to consider them as true friends. You can play whatever you want to, it's your decision, not anyone else's. You don't even need to care when people do/say anything to you because you're "inactive" or playing other games.

I myself, always have my friend list full. But lately I almost never get on, and people have been unfriending me, those people aren't my actual friends. I have a friend who hasn't been on since January, they're still on my friend list. Why? They were my best friend and I believe that they will come back someday. Anyways so yeah, being inactive is good imo, because you can see who your real friends are, because they wouldn't unfriend you just because you're inactive

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
If people unfriend you because they think you're inactive, you don't even have to consider them as true friends. You can play whatever you want to, it's your decision, not anyone else's. You don't even need to care when people do/say anything to you because you're "inactive" or playing other games.

I myself, always have my friend list full. But lately I almost never get on, and people have been unfriending me, those people aren't my actual friends. I have a friend who hasn't been on since January, they're still on my friend list. Why? They were my best friend and I believe that they will come back someday. Anyways so yeah, being inactive is good imo, because you can see who your real friends are, because they wouldn't unfriend you just because you're inactive
I get what you mean there, for me since new people are constantly talking to me I usually update my friends list to allow some of my new friends on. Although, I never remove some of my better friends, like you, Breezi, Mad, Issa, and some others.

javathor

I get what you mean there, for me since new people are constantly talking to me I usually update my friends list to allow some of my new friends on. Although, I never remove some of my better friends, like you, Breezi, Mad, Issa, and some others.