• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

A few things to help the PvP server.

Rumblestrut

I think PvP should totally be changed. Here are some of the reasons why. 1. Warriors have a full inventory of soups, which could be such a pain, also, for every kit, please only fill in the main inventory spaces with soups only. 2. Archers should have better armor, not leather, and should always carry a Iron sword. Their armor should be Iron Helmet, Chain Platebody, chain Leggings, and Leather boots. Also have healing potions instead of soups in the main inventory spaces. 3. Some of the kits should have a little more damage when they hit someone. Really, I'm talking about the kit spy. None of the armor needs to be changed, but could have healing potions instead and have a Sharpness 2 Iron Sword (Spy's Nife) and a Smite 1. 4. If someone PvP logs, they get an automatic death. 5. People who complain about their death, or something and swear in PvP get a kick from the PvP server. (I'll try not to swear in PvP anymore.) 6. There should be a thing you should add called "alliances" where you can send a reguest to someone to be teamed, and if they accept, your teamed with that person, also, you can deny the reguest. (It's kind of like tping to someone in Factions.) By the way, you can also do a reguest to a person thats teamed with you saying that their no longer teamed. 7. Spy should also carry a new thing called "Blow Dart" where they can launch an arrow at you and your like drunk for a few seconds and can barely walk. (No Bow would be included. Just throwing arrows.) Or, you can add the Blow Dart to Assassin. 8. Assassins should carry an Iron Sword without Enchantments instead because it's kind of unfair with a Sharpness 3 Diamond Sword with fire Aspect 2. 9. There should be a kit called "Tank" that only costs 30 kills and has a full set of Diamond Armor on with a Diamond Sword. (They would only come with 3 Potion of healings. And no enchantments to the armor or weapons.) 10. If you ever saw, there are some good spots to have archers at, because I know 2 places that tons of Archers go to. And if they go in there, no one without bows can't enter. Also, there would be a sign next to the towers saying "If you don't have a bow, you cannot enter this area." If they do, the tower would keep them out saying you do not have permissions for this area. Thank You for reading this guys, and I hope you like my ideas. :D

EStarWars

I agree mostly agree with ideas 2-8. In number one, I don't think warrior is that good because of soup, though it is annoying when they heal up a lot. However, if you don't have decent starter kits for non-VIP's, kit pvp would lose a lot of popularity. Moving on to two, archers should have a stronger sword, but I think the armor is fine. Part of having the archer kit is that they focus on ranged attacks, not melee. Maybe chain helm and boots, but what you said is to strong. For number three, why do we need the spy to have health pots? Also, what is the purpose of smite on the sword? when would a spy have to kill zombies? :shock: Numbers 4-7 are awesome, but how would the spy throw an arrow and give an effect? A bow would be great, but have only 16 arrows or so. In addition, on 8 the assassin should have an diamond sword with only the sharpness. After all, the kit is for mocking jays and above, so of course it is good. The fire aspect just makes it too op. On number 9, there already is a kit called tank for game maker+ and it's basically what you suggested- Full diamond(but with protection one) and a stone sword. In ten, that wouldn't be fair- how would a sniper die? There is no way to kill them and that is basically adding safe zones. There is no fun in that.

Over all, though I agree with you. There are many possible things to add to kit pvp, and you named some of the coolest ones. I think numbers 2-8 should be implemented, but with the conditons I added.

EStarWars

EStarWars

I also have a suggestion about buying kits for long periods of time. I think if you pay around ten times the cost of one life with the kit, you buy it for a month. For example, if I wanted to buy pyro (which costs 10 kills) I would pay 100 kills. Also, to permanently buy the kit you should pay 100 times the price. Going back to the pyro example, you would pay 1000 kills and get unlimited uses for unlimited time.

Prices could be changed, but I think this is a good idea...

EStarWars

Rumblestrut

I agree with you EStarWars. The thing is, with blow dart, Zainos should add it like you can chuck it at someone like a enderpearl and the arrow could hit the player. ;)