• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

A Dream... Zainos, this includes you in it!

Rumblestrut

I had a dream a couple nights ago that me and Zainos Skyped, but for some strange reason I came out of his computer, in my real life body form, and me and Zainos said "Hi." I saw Zainos's real body form, and I said this Skype has to be over before my parents come into my bedroom to look for me. Zainos said "Ok! Lets see here! Shoot! It won't let you go back to your bedroom! We have to figure out the problem before your parents come into your bedroom and think where you would be!" We both ran upstairs, got some cords, and went to Zainos's computer. He connected the cords to the outlet, and the computer. Zainos pressed a button, and I went back to my bedroom, sitting on my chair, while playing Minecraft. My parents come on in to check on me, and leave my bedroom. THE END. I hope you liked it! :D

_Radique_oo7

Well then that's really interesting :lol: I Had a dream about Happy Hunger Games last Night. Some hacker crashed the server and I forgot his name but it started with "AIR" but forgot the rest. His staff rank was weird though. I think it was called Armiest or admiest I forgot. Strange Dream.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Last night I had a dream...

It was that mojang also added the united states to the list of realms that's allowed...

And the list was:

Sweden,
Denmark,
Poland,
USA,

and in tiny text underneath USA, it said

'(only if you don't like waffles)'

XD

Then....

I made one....

Even though I like waffles...

but in my dream...

waffles were donuts...

and I had a donut...

and some enderdragon person (They could transform back and forth)...

destroyed a hotel that I was staying at...

and the rest of the city...

and my minecraft realms server was destroyed...

Lol xD All a dream.

Hope you liked it xD

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
SAFollis said:
Last night I had a dream...

It was that mojang also added the united states to the list of realms that's allowed...

And the list was:

Sweden,
Denmark,
Poland,
USA,

and in tiny text underneath USA, it said

'(only if you don't like waffles)'

XD

Then....

I made one....

Even though I like waffles...

but in my dream...

waffles were donuts...

and I had a donut...

and some enderdragon person (They could transform back and forth)...

destroyed a hotel that I was staying at...

and the rest of the city...

and my minecraft realms server was destroyed...

Lol xD All a dream.

Hope you liked it xD
If this makes you feel better, I have a minecraft realms :)