• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed 2 Bugs From Yesterday

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Name: AFKAvatar
Time: Yesterday at Around 7-9PM
Description: Yesterday on SG10 me along with some other players including Bach (helper) were in a glitched game in hg10 on the Budder map. In the beginning you couldn't buy shop items and there was a 180 second countdown as if the server restarted while we were still on the map. We had over 37 players in game because the server tried doing 2 games at once and it completely glitched until Bach kicked us all out since it was bugged.

2nd Bug is my entire stats were reset. I had around 470 coins 60 kills and maybe 17 deaths from when I checked using /Sg stats I played a few games in which Bach was in a staff member on this server I think. If he remembers me having triple digit points maybe he can vouch for me.

Anyways yeah there appears to be a few server glitches like starting 2 games at once on the same SG? I believe the map was called the Budder arena.

--AFK

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We are aware of the glitched game bug and we'll fix it soon! Also, I fixed your stats :)