• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

1 ban on top of another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafaellabbe

THIS IS NOT MY BAN DISPUTE, I AM ALREADY MAKING ONE

Uhm, I recently got banned for a week for hacking... it always said, till now I log on, as the week is over... What do you think I get? Perm ban for alternate accounts... Can I have a reason it didn't say before? As I thought it would finally be over and then instead of the ban is over on ... it says no end date and it says alternate accounts!
Is this a bug or something? Please fix, as now I have to make an all new dispute and the waiting time will be 1 week longer than if I posted it 1 week ago. (Not just doing for myself, also others might have this annoying thing.)

Tuut

Trusted Member

Uhm, I recently got banned for a week for hacking... it always said, till now I log on, as the week is over... What do you think I get? Perm ban for alternate accounts... Can I have a reason it didn't say before? As I thought it would finally be over and then instead of the ban is over on ... it says no end date and it says alternate accounts!
Is this a bug or something? Please fix, as now I have to make an all new dispute and the waiting time will be 1 week longer than if I posted it 1 week ago. (Not just doing for myself, also others might have this annoying thing.)

Why is this post necessary. stahpp spamming forums pls bbyggg

_Bach_

Retired Staff
A ban for alternate accounts is not a mistake. Such a ban is usually for using an alternate account on the server while banned, so you use a different account to avoid punishment.
A perm ban like this is not a "bug".

If you feel wrongfully banned, please make a punishment dispute, and only discuss the issue there. Additionally, if you have a bug, post it in bug reports, not in general discussion. Thanks.

rafaellabbe

Can you move it to bug reports then please?
As it wasn't about the ban itself, but the bigger ban not showing up

and I clearly said I didn't make this as a punishment dispute. Seriously, try reading the whole thing first!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I did read the entire thing, and I have been, but it appears you aren't reading what staff have been saying. Please only discuss ban issues in punishment disputes.

This is not a bug, so there is no issue to resolve here. You made a punishment dispute, so please be patient and wait for that to be resolved.

[Topic Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.