MysticMusician
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when you add a pokemon to a gym for the first time to help defend, and you check half an hour later and it's taken over again..
    I have such bad sunburn...we managed to get through all like 43 pages of drill in 3 days though, which is amazing
    Nootch
    Nootch
    Same and horrible tan lines
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    I only have a bad watch tan line. my sister has glove tan lines though since she plays the mello, and they're supposed to wear gloves while playing
    Nootch
    Nootch
    Ha mine are only sports bra and tank top tan lines..it's more like a sunburn line though..it's super red and hurts. It's ugly
    When your mom starts a fire in the toaster oven and opens the door when it says "In case of fire keep door shut"
    why does it always seem like the person who makes you happy, is the same person who is the one hurting you... I just want to cry rn...
    _Ladybug_
    _Ladybug_
    :( What's up?
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    my friend. one day he'll want to talk to me, and then for the next few days, he'll just ignore me or tell me to go away, and then blame it on me saying that I don't want to do anything.
    _Ladybug_
    _Ladybug_
    :/ Wow. I am really sorry. Sometimes people are really confusing...
    when you're doing some coding practice, and you accidentally make an infinite loop and crash your browser. Yay me!
    Viperstrike
    Viperstrike
    Lol I have done that once but I broke the whole computer...
    Trenly
    Trenly
    I love to make infinite loops, they can be really helpful. BUT, always make sure there is an escape
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    I did in several more times on other programs afterwards xD I'm taking a free introductory course to javascript, cause I skipped all of the programming classes except 1a in school to go to AP Computer Science
    When you have band camp next week, but you've only practiced trumpet twice over the summer...
    when you need a job, but you're lazy, but you can't find a job to get paid to play games, without paying them like $5 first...
    Had my senior pictures today...my mom almost cried.
    EL3CTR1C
    EL3CTR1C
    were they that bad? (jk it was happiness right? xD)
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    I guess it was happiness? xD idk. and they came out as good as possible , considering my face is ugly.
    XxPoison_IvyxX
    XxPoison_IvyxX
    Your face probably isn't that ugly! LOL! XD
    still struggling to find a gym on pokemon GO...I think I can Friday. Going to choose team Mystic cause blue, and my name.
    Nootch
    Nootch
    I've found tons of gyms but I'm only level 3 and I need to be 5 xD
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    I'm level 6, but where I live there are no gyms. I'm going to my dad's house on Friday though and my friend said there's a bunch of gyms over there.
    When someone asks what you've been doing all summer, and you literally don't know...I haven't been on my pc much, but idk what I've done.
    When you live in the middle of no where so you hardly get any pokemon on pokemon go, except for weedle and ratatta
    When you have summer work due in a few days, but you're too lazy to start it.
    mat
    mat
    Me everyday when I was in highschool
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…