Happy-HG Forum

Zainos
Zainos
Some Skywars maps which we considered as "ghetto" have been removed as they don't meet our standards anymore. Apologies for the inconveniences
EPICMATT88
EPICMATT88
I feel "ghetto" isn't an appropriate word to describe it but alright.
EPICMATT88
EPICMATT88
Should have removed "balloons"
Zainos
Zainos
I disagree, balloons is fancy
EPICMATT88
EPICMATT88
Not saying mine was any different but they are just floating spheres of different colors. Where is the "fancy" and creativity in that.
Zainos
Zainos
Firstly, they are far from being spheres, u can clearly see they are well built balloons. Secondly, some of the maps that haven't been removed still going to be revamped by out build team (including balloons) so don't worry because that map won't stay like that, although it isn't THAT bad to be removed at the state it is IMO.
Btw, what was the name of your map? Just curious
EPICMATT88
EPICMATT88
The name was "the market" very similar concept with the different colors. And trust me; I'm revamping it now.
Tesel
Tesel
I'd like to hijack this - I think the players overall seem to have different views as balloons is getting a lot of hate. Unfortunately the only way to really judge how a map actually plays is to implement and play it, and the gameplay of balloons is lacking.
Tesel
Tesel
Don't get me wrong, they're solid balloons, but it's a spread out map with only 1 spawn chest such that there's only a 50% chance of getting enough blocks. Even adding another chest could greatly enhance gameplay.