• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

why is skyblock down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewk

Sadly a few members discovered how to duplicate items and word got passed around
which unfortunately meant a lot of people duplicated a lot of items. Thanks to Zainos
He's currently patching the exploit and banning those who broke the rules. I believe
it should be up within the next 24 hours but I am not fully sure.

* Remember if you ever find a glitch or a bug in any of the HHG servers then you
really do need to report it to a staff member either in game or on the forums. That
is the only way it'll ever be fixed. ;)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Sadly a few members discovered how to duplicate items and word got passed around
which unfortunately meant a lot of people duplicated a lot of items. Thanks to Zainos
He's currently patching the exploit and banning those who broke the rules. I believe
it should be up within the next 24 hours but I am not fully sure.

* Remember if you ever find a glitch or a bug in any of the HHG servers then you
really do need to report it to a staff member either in game or on the forums. That
is the only way it'll ever be fixed. ;)
Tryhard

Status
Not open for further replies.